Feb 13, 2011, 11:16 PM EDT
It’s been 310 days since the Wizards last won a road game. But after going 0-25 this season on the road, the Wizards are finally off the snide. Thankfully, they ran into the Cleveland Cavaliers on a back to back, who, after breaking their own horrendous streak against the Clippers, dutifully wilted. The Wizards actually walked away in this one, 115-100.
Perhaps more important than the Wizards finally winning a road game is Cleveland going right back into the L column. You have to be concerned about the Cavs going on another epic losing streak. Two in one season? Regardless of win total, that would put them as arguably the worst team in history. Luckily they play the Lakers on Wednesday before the All-Star break.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Orlando Magic 3
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 43
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 6
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 9
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11