Feb 13, 2011, 11:16 PM EDT
It’s been 310 days since the Wizards last won a road game. But after going 0-25 this season on the road, the Wizards are finally off the snide. Thankfully, they ran into the Cleveland Cavaliers on a back to back, who, after breaking their own horrendous streak against the Clippers, dutifully wilted. The Wizards actually walked away in this one, 115-100.
Perhaps more important than the Wizards finally winning a road game is Cleveland going right back into the L column. You have to be concerned about the Cavs going on another epic losing streak. Two in one season? Regardless of win total, that would put them as arguably the worst team in history. Luckily they play the Lakers on Wednesday before the All-Star break.
- Chris Bosh to fans who left Game 6 early: ‘Don’t come back for Game 7′ 8
- Wade says left knee sore, swollen, but will play through it 8
- Popovich explains decision to sit Duncan late in regulation of Game 6 14
- Game 6 was not Gregg Popovich’s best night 45
- LeBron James gets another triple-double, now favorite for Finals MVP 21
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 (125)
- If Spurs win, it is LeBron’s legacy that will take biggest hit (85)
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- Chris Bosh blocks Spurs’ Game 6 comeback attempt (video) (79)
- LeBron James: “I just have to play better” (78)
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- Play Video: Bosh: 'We'll see who hits first'
- Play Video: Clippers, Celtics discussions 'can't be wrong'
- Play Video: Elliot looks ahead to Game 6
- Play Video: The Hype: How much would you pay to punch someone?
- Play Video: If Heat lose, 'all hell will break loose'
- Play Video: Green breaks NBA finals 3-point record