Feb 13, 2011, 11:16 PM EDT
It’s been 310 days since the Wizards last won a road game. But after going 0-25 this season on the road, the Wizards are finally off the snide. Thankfully, they ran into the Cleveland Cavaliers on a back to back, who, after breaking their own horrendous streak against the Clippers, dutifully wilted. The Wizards actually walked away in this one, 115-100.
Perhaps more important than the Wizards finally winning a road game is Cleveland going right back into the L column. You have to be concerned about the Cavs going on another epic losing streak. Two in one season? Regardless of win total, that would put them as arguably the worst team in history. Luckily they play the Lakers on Wednesday before the All-Star break.
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 5
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 21
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 21
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 7
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 64