Feb 13, 2011, 11:16 PM EST
It’s been 310 days since the Wizards last won a road game. But after going 0-25 this season on the road, the Wizards are finally off the snide. Thankfully, they ran into the Cleveland Cavaliers on a back to back, who, after breaking their own horrendous streak against the Clippers, dutifully wilted. The Wizards actually walked away in this one, 115-100.
Perhaps more important than the Wizards finally winning a road game is Cleveland going right back into the L column. You have to be concerned about the Cavs going on another epic losing streak. Two in one season? Regardless of win total, that would put them as arguably the worst team in history. Luckily they play the Lakers on Wednesday before the All-Star break.
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 18
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6