Feb 13, 2011, 11:16 PM EST
It’s been 310 days since the Wizards last won a road game. But after going 0-25 this season on the road, the Wizards are finally off the snide. Thankfully, they ran into the Cleveland Cavaliers on a back to back, who, after breaking their own horrendous streak against the Clippers, dutifully wilted. The Wizards actually walked away in this one, 115-100.
Perhaps more important than the Wizards finally winning a road game is Cleveland going right back into the L column. You have to be concerned about the Cavs going on another epic losing streak. Two in one season? Regardless of win total, that would put them as arguably the worst team in history. Luckily they play the Lakers on Wednesday before the All-Star break.
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 2
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 10
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 10
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 5
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 35
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 18