Feb 11, 2011, 8:10 AM EDT
Ray Allen has as pure a stroke as the Association has ever seen.
The three-pointer he drained Thursday night to pass Reggie Miller and become the NBA’s all time leader in three pointers made was a classic Ray Allen play. He filled the lane on the break, stopped up at the arc and when the pass came his way it was one fluid motion to the release.
Watch and enjoy a pure shooter.
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 0
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 3
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 4
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 3
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19