Feb 11, 2011, 8:10 AM EST
Ray Allen has as pure a stroke as the Association has ever seen.
The three-pointer he drained Thursday night to pass Reggie Miller and become the NBA’s all time leader in three pointers made was a classic Ray Allen play. He filled the lane on the break, stopped up at the arc and when the pass came his way it was one fluid motion to the release.
Watch and enjoy a pure shooter.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 15
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 2
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 2
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9