Feb 11, 2011, 8:10 AM EST
Ray Allen has as pure a stroke as the Association has ever seen.
The three-pointer he drained Thursday night to pass Reggie Miller and become the NBA’s all time leader in three pointers made was a classic Ray Allen play. He filled the lane on the break, stopped up at the arc and when the pass came his way it was one fluid motion to the release.
Watch and enjoy a pure shooter.
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 0
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 14
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 25
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 55
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (55)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)