Feb 11, 2011, 8:10 AM EST
Ray Allen has as pure a stroke as the Association has ever seen.
The three-pointer he drained Thursday night to pass Reggie Miller and become the NBA’s all time leader in three pointers made was a classic Ray Allen play. He filled the lane on the break, stopped up at the arc and when the pass came his way it was one fluid motion to the release.
Watch and enjoy a pure shooter.
- Mike D’Antoni: Chances “pretty good” Kobe plays Sunday… he sold that short 3
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 10
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 13
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 17
- LeBron not wearing new LeBron 11s, Nike “redefining” shoe for him 12
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)