Feb 11, 2011, 10:01 AM EST
This is about as clutch a regular season shot as you are going to see.
Watch the play develop for Chauncey Billups to come off a Nene screen, while Arron Afflalo stands ready for the corner three. But the play breaks down and Afflalo moves up so he can become a pressure outlet. Which Billups eventually needs.
What’s impressive is a lot of guys would have just gone up with the contested shot, but Afflalo had the presence of mind to take a hard dribble left to create space, then elevate, then… goodbye Dallas winning streak.
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 4
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 10
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 4
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 13
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 14
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (55)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (48)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (37)