Feb 11, 2011, 1:00 PM EDT
Of those 26 games the Cleveland Cavaliers have lost in a row, the 14 have come with Mo Williams sitting out due to a hip injury.
Think they could have used a scoring guard who doesn’t fear big moments in a few of those games?
They get him back Friday — Mo Williams will return to the lineup. Expect him to come off the bench for a little while. He was averaging 13.6 points per game before getting injured (he’s been out since Jan. 15), but was only shooting 38.7 percent and 26.6 percent from three.
Williams return could mean fewer minutes for Ramon Sessions, which is unfortunate because Sessions has been playing the better of the two this season.
The Cavaliers take on the Clippers at home Friday night and then the Wizards on Sunday in a game destined for, um, greatness? No. Train wreck? That sounds about right.
- Wednesday NBA grades: Kevin Durant ends season exactly like you think he would 0
- Finally the NBA playoff match ups are set 29
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 5
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 38
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 17