Feb 10, 2011, 2:19 PM EDT
So let’s say you’re in Los Angeles and feeling dehydrated. You need some electrolytes pumped into your system. And we’re going to assume you’re dehydrated from an intense workout and not because you were at Tom Bergin’s until closing.
What you need is some Lakers Gatorade.
In Los Angeles, while supplies last (which we bet somehow will be through the end of the NBA playoffs), you can buy the 32 oz. Lakers Gatorade pictured here at convenience stores.
It comes in lemon-live and fierce grape flavors (purple and yellow). Because you know if Kobe were a grape he’d be fierce.
I’d mock this more but I know L.A., people are going to buy this like mad and you will see it all over town. I kid you not.
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 11
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 38
- Report: Pelicans finalizing deal with Omer Asik 2
- Reports: Paul Pierce agrees to three-year, $10 million contract with Los Angeles Clippers 22
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 100
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 11
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 78
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 27