Feb 10, 2011, 2:19 PM EDT
So let’s say you’re in Los Angeles and feeling dehydrated. You need some electrolytes pumped into your system. And we’re going to assume you’re dehydrated from an intense workout and not because you were at Tom Bergin’s until closing.
What you need is some Lakers Gatorade.
In Los Angeles, while supplies last (which we bet somehow will be through the end of the NBA playoffs), you can buy the 32 oz. Lakers Gatorade pictured here at convenience stores.
It comes in lemon-live and fierce grape flavors (purple and yellow). Because you know if Kobe were a grape he’d be fierce.
I’d mock this more but I know L.A., people are going to buy this like mad and you will see it all over town. I kid you not.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 1
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 6
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 7
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15