Feb 10, 2011, 2:19 PM EST
So let’s say you’re in Los Angeles and feeling dehydrated. You need some electrolytes pumped into your system. And we’re going to assume you’re dehydrated from an intense workout and not because you were at Tom Bergin’s until closing.
What you need is some Lakers Gatorade.
In Los Angeles, while supplies last (which we bet somehow will be through the end of the NBA playoffs), you can buy the 32 oz. Lakers Gatorade pictured here at convenience stores.
It comes in lemon-live and fierce grape flavors (purple and yellow). Because you know if Kobe were a grape he’d be fierce.
I’d mock this more but I know L.A., people are going to buy this like mad and you will see it all over town. I kid you not.
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 24
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 12
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 6
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 22
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 17
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (48)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (44)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)