Feb 10, 2011, 2:19 PM EDT
So let’s say you’re in Los Angeles and feeling dehydrated. You need some electrolytes pumped into your system. And we’re going to assume you’re dehydrated from an intense workout and not because you were at Tom Bergin’s until closing.
What you need is some Lakers Gatorade.
In Los Angeles, while supplies last (which we bet somehow will be through the end of the NBA playoffs), you can buy the 32 oz. Lakers Gatorade pictured here at convenience stores.
It comes in lemon-live and fierce grape flavors (purple and yellow). Because you know if Kobe were a grape he’d be fierce.
I’d mock this more but I know L.A., people are going to buy this like mad and you will see it all over town. I kid you not.
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 5
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 21
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 40
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 46
- Duke’s Jabari Parker says he will enter NBA Draft 37