Feb 10, 2011, 2:19 PM EDT
So let’s say you’re in Los Angeles and feeling dehydrated. You need some electrolytes pumped into your system. And we’re going to assume you’re dehydrated from an intense workout and not because you were at Tom Bergin’s until closing.
What you need is some Lakers Gatorade.
In Los Angeles, while supplies last (which we bet somehow will be through the end of the NBA playoffs), you can buy the 32 oz. Lakers Gatorade pictured here at convenience stores.
It comes in lemon-live and fierce grape flavors (purple and yellow). Because you know if Kobe were a grape he’d be fierce.
I’d mock this more but I know L.A., people are going to buy this like mad and you will see it all over town. I kid you not.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 7
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 16
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3