Feb 10, 2011, 9:26 AM EDT
Best Web site ever: didthecavswinlastnight.com
There were indeed “We want ‘Melo” chants inside Madison Square Garden. Although after the effort the Knicks put out against the Clippers the fans should be chanting something.
I suppose because the team is for sale the question has to be asked, but the idea of moving the Pistons out of Detroit is just a bad idea. Glad to hear it is not happening.
What if you used only advanced stats to pick the All-Stars?
Zach Lowe of Sports Illustrated’s Point Forward blog and I are on sort of on same page: If I had a vote Chris Paul would be my choice for MVP. He’s not as sold but is making the case he needs to be in the discussion.
The trade for Marcus Williams still haunts the Golden State Warriors.
A good breakdown of what you normally see out of the triangle offense.
The sign has come down at ARCO Arena. Power Balance Arena still seems, well, off balance to me.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 8
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 17
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3