Feb 10, 2011, 9:26 AM EDT
Best Web site ever: didthecavswinlastnight.com
There were indeed “We want ‘Melo” chants inside Madison Square Garden. Although after the effort the Knicks put out against the Clippers the fans should be chanting something.
I suppose because the team is for sale the question has to be asked, but the idea of moving the Pistons out of Detroit is just a bad idea. Glad to hear it is not happening.
What if you used only advanced stats to pick the All-Stars?
Zach Lowe of Sports Illustrated’s Point Forward blog and I are on sort of on same page: If I had a vote Chris Paul would be my choice for MVP. He’s not as sold but is making the case he needs to be in the discussion.
The trade for Marcus Williams still haunts the Golden State Warriors.
A good breakdown of what you normally see out of the triangle offense.
The sign has come down at ARCO Arena. Power Balance Arena still seems, well, off balance to me.
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 9
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 11
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 18
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 27
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 7
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 36
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 90