Feb 10, 2011, 9:26 AM EST
Best Web site ever: didthecavswinlastnight.com
There were indeed “We want ‘Melo” chants inside Madison Square Garden. Although after the effort the Knicks put out against the Clippers the fans should be chanting something.
I suppose because the team is for sale the question has to be asked, but the idea of moving the Pistons out of Detroit is just a bad idea. Glad to hear it is not happening.
What if you used only advanced stats to pick the All-Stars?
Zach Lowe of Sports Illustrated’s Point Forward blog and I are on sort of on same page: If I had a vote Chris Paul would be my choice for MVP. He’s not as sold but is making the case he needs to be in the discussion.
The trade for Marcus Williams still haunts the Golden State Warriors.
A good breakdown of what you normally see out of the triangle offense.
The sign has come down at ARCO Arena. Power Balance Arena still seems, well, off balance to me.
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 1
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 8
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 12
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 16