Feb 10, 2011, 9:26 AM EDT
Best Web site ever: didthecavswinlastnight.com
There were indeed “We want ‘Melo” chants inside Madison Square Garden. Although after the effort the Knicks put out against the Clippers the fans should be chanting something.
I suppose because the team is for sale the question has to be asked, but the idea of moving the Pistons out of Detroit is just a bad idea. Glad to hear it is not happening.
What if you used only advanced stats to pick the All-Stars?
Zach Lowe of Sports Illustrated’s Point Forward blog and I are on sort of on same page: If I had a vote Chris Paul would be my choice for MVP. He’s not as sold but is making the case he needs to be in the discussion.
The trade for Marcus Williams still haunts the Golden State Warriors.
A good breakdown of what you normally see out of the triangle offense.
The sign has come down at ARCO Arena. Power Balance Arena still seems, well, off balance to me.
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 10
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 19
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14