Feb 10, 2011, 10:08 AM EDT
It was one of our great national tragedies, when rapper Lil’ Wayne bared his soul to Rolling Stone about the pain he felt when LeBron James and Dwyane Wade didn’t give him special love when he sat in the front row of a Heat game.
I think we all related.
Good news. No. Great news. LeBron and Dwyane Wade have patched everything up, according to Ira Winderman at the Sun Sentinel.
Courtside again Tuesday, there was the appearance of a dialogue, or at least acknowledgment from James.
James was seen offering a “What’s up?” nod toward the rapper.
NBC-6s Adam Kuperstein approached Lil Wayne, an AmericanAirlines Arena regular, to ask if he and James now were cool and received a response of, “Oh, yeah, yeah.”
Well, now we can all sleep tonight.
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 5
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 3
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 10
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 3
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 30
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 8