Feb 10, 2011, 10:08 AM EST
It was one of our great national tragedies, when rapper Lil’ Wayne bared his soul to Rolling Stone about the pain he felt when LeBron James and Dwyane Wade didn’t give him special love when he sat in the front row of a Heat game.
I think we all related.
Good news. No. Great news. LeBron and Dwyane Wade have patched everything up, according to Ira Winderman at the Sun Sentinel.
Courtside again Tuesday, there was the appearance of a dialogue, or at least acknowledgment from James.
James was seen offering a “What’s up?” nod toward the rapper.
NBC-6s Adam Kuperstein approached Lil Wayne, an AmericanAirlines Arena regular, to ask if he and James now were cool and received a response of, “Oh, yeah, yeah.”
Well, now we can all sleep tonight.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 0
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 6
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 10
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 26
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 8
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 44
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10