Feb 10, 2011, 10:08 AM EDT
It was one of our great national tragedies, when rapper Lil’ Wayne bared his soul to Rolling Stone about the pain he felt when LeBron James and Dwyane Wade didn’t give him special love when he sat in the front row of a Heat game.
I think we all related.
Good news. No. Great news. LeBron and Dwyane Wade have patched everything up, according to Ira Winderman at the Sun Sentinel.
Courtside again Tuesday, there was the appearance of a dialogue, or at least acknowledgment from James.
James was seen offering a “What’s up?” nod toward the rapper.
NBC-6s Adam Kuperstein approached Lil Wayne, an AmericanAirlines Arena regular, to ask if he and James now were cool and received a response of, “Oh, yeah, yeah.”
Well, now we can all sleep tonight.
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 10
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 7
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 10
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 7
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8
- Report: Becky Hammon gaining traction around the NBA as “serious” head-coaching candidate 42
- Gregg Popovich discusses three-point shot, changing roles for bigs in NBA 4