Feb 10, 2011, 10:08 AM EDT
It was one of our great national tragedies, when rapper Lil’ Wayne bared his soul to Rolling Stone about the pain he felt when LeBron James and Dwyane Wade didn’t give him special love when he sat in the front row of a Heat game.
I think we all related.
Good news. No. Great news. LeBron and Dwyane Wade have patched everything up, according to Ira Winderman at the Sun Sentinel.
Courtside again Tuesday, there was the appearance of a dialogue, or at least acknowledgment from James.
James was seen offering a “What’s up?” nod toward the rapper.
NBC-6s Adam Kuperstein approached Lil Wayne, an AmericanAirlines Arena regular, to ask if he and James now were cool and received a response of, “Oh, yeah, yeah.”
Well, now we can all sleep tonight.
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 22
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 21
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 26
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2