Feb 10, 2011, 10:08 AM EST
It was one of our great national tragedies, when rapper Lil’ Wayne bared his soul to Rolling Stone about the pain he felt when LeBron James and Dwyane Wade didn’t give him special love when he sat in the front row of a Heat game.
I think we all related.
Good news. No. Great news. LeBron and Dwyane Wade have patched everything up, according to Ira Winderman at the Sun Sentinel.
Courtside again Tuesday, there was the appearance of a dialogue, or at least acknowledgment from James.
James was seen offering a “What’s up?” nod toward the rapper.
NBC-6s Adam Kuperstein approached Lil Wayne, an AmericanAirlines Arena regular, to ask if he and James now were cool and received a response of, “Oh, yeah, yeah.”
Well, now we can all sleep tonight.
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 0
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 20
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 22
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16