Feb 10, 2011, 7:41 PM EDT
Spike Lee often rocks the Landry Fields jersey (game worn, thank you very much).
So that makes it a hot item at sporting good stores throughout the boroughs, right?
Turns out, not always. Even if you send Landry Fields himself undercover into a Modell’s Sporting Goods store, posing as an employee, he can’t sell his own stuff. Good thing he’s just having some fun with it — what’s his mother going to say after that fancy Stanford education and he’s working now in a Modell’s?
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 0
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 8
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 9
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 20
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15