Feb 10, 2011, 7:41 PM EST
Spike Lee often rocks the Landry Fields jersey (game worn, thank you very much).
So that makes it a hot item at sporting good stores throughout the boroughs, right?
Turns out, not always. Even if you send Landry Fields himself undercover into a Modell’s Sporting Goods store, posing as an employee, he can’t sell his own stuff. Good thing he’s just having some fun with it — what’s his mother going to say after that fancy Stanford education and he’s working now in a Modell’s?
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 2
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 17
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 59
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 8