Feb 10, 2011, 7:41 PM EST
Spike Lee often rocks the Landry Fields jersey (game worn, thank you very much).
So that makes it a hot item at sporting good stores throughout the boroughs, right?
Turns out, not always. Even if you send Landry Fields himself undercover into a Modell’s Sporting Goods store, posing as an employee, he can’t sell his own stuff. Good thing he’s just having some fun with it — what’s his mother going to say after that fancy Stanford education and he’s working now in a Modell’s?
- PBT Extra: Kobe Bryant is back, doesn’t have much time to get it right 2
- It’s official, Clippers agree to terms with Stephen Jackson 1
- PBT NBA Power Rankings: At the quarter pole Portland takes the lead 16
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 2
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 4
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)