Feb 10, 2011, 7:41 PM EDT
Spike Lee often rocks the Landry Fields jersey (game worn, thank you very much).
So that makes it a hot item at sporting good stores throughout the boroughs, right?
Turns out, not always. Even if you send Landry Fields himself undercover into a Modell’s Sporting Goods store, posing as an employee, he can’t sell his own stuff. Good thing he’s just having some fun with it — what’s his mother going to say after that fancy Stanford education and he’s working now in a Modell’s?
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 22
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49