Feb 10, 2011, 7:41 PM EDT
Spike Lee often rocks the Landry Fields jersey (game worn, thank you very much).
So that makes it a hot item at sporting good stores throughout the boroughs, right?
Turns out, not always. Even if you send Landry Fields himself undercover into a Modell’s Sporting Goods store, posing as an employee, he can’t sell his own stuff. Good thing he’s just having some fun with it — what’s his mother going to say after that fancy Stanford education and he’s working now in a Modell’s?
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 10
- Harden’s 17 fourth-quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 7
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 52
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 29
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 21