Feb 9, 2011, 9:16 AM EST
Kevin Love’s 20 and 14 Tuesday night gave him 38 consecutive double -doubles this season, just six short of the all-time consecutive double-double streak belonging to Moses Malone. He could tie it against Memphis Feb. 23 and break it Feb. 24 against New Orleans, both at home
If you haven’t noticed, Marcin Gortat is tearing it up as a Sun.
NBA teams that use advanced statistic tend to win more than those that don’t.
Wizards owner Ted Leonis talks D-League.
Going to a Pistons game isn’t what it used to be, nor is it what some expect.
Ben Wallace doesn’t understand why you all expect players and coaches to get along.
When his playing career is over, Shane Battier would like to be a teacher.
Bob Ortegel, the color analyst on Dallas Mavericks television broadcasts the past 23 years, has been let go by the team.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 0
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 33
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 5
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 17
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 15
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 25
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11