Feb 9, 2011, 9:16 AM EDT
Kevin Love’s 20 and 14 Tuesday night gave him 38 consecutive double -doubles this season, just six short of the all-time consecutive double-double streak belonging to Moses Malone. He could tie it against Memphis Feb. 23 and break it Feb. 24 against New Orleans, both at home
If you haven’t noticed, Marcin Gortat is tearing it up as a Sun.
NBA teams that use advanced statistic tend to win more than those that don’t.
Wizards owner Ted Leonis talks D-League.
Going to a Pistons game isn’t what it used to be, nor is it what some expect.
Ben Wallace doesn’t understand why you all expect players and coaches to get along.
When his playing career is over, Shane Battier would like to be a teacher.
Bob Ortegel, the color analyst on Dallas Mavericks television broadcasts the past 23 years, has been let go by the team.
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 0
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 17
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 41
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 22
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 8
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65