Feb 9, 2011, 9:16 AM EST
Kevin Love’s 20 and 14 Tuesday night gave him 38 consecutive double -doubles this season, just six short of the all-time consecutive double-double streak belonging to Moses Malone. He could tie it against Memphis Feb. 23 and break it Feb. 24 against New Orleans, both at home
If you haven’t noticed, Marcin Gortat is tearing it up as a Sun.
NBA teams that use advanced statistic tend to win more than those that don’t.
Wizards owner Ted Leonis talks D-League.
Going to a Pistons game isn’t what it used to be, nor is it what some expect.
Ben Wallace doesn’t understand why you all expect players and coaches to get along.
When his playing career is over, Shane Battier would like to be a teacher.
Bob Ortegel, the color analyst on Dallas Mavericks television broadcasts the past 23 years, has been let go by the team.
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 0
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 9
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 25
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 19
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 12
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6