Feb 9, 2011, 9:16 AM EDT
Kevin Love’s 20 and 14 Tuesday night gave him 38 consecutive double -doubles this season, just six short of the all-time consecutive double-double streak belonging to Moses Malone. He could tie it against Memphis Feb. 23 and break it Feb. 24 against New Orleans, both at home
If you haven’t noticed, Marcin Gortat is tearing it up as a Sun.
NBA teams that use advanced statistic tend to win more than those that don’t.
Wizards owner Ted Leonis talks D-League.
Going to a Pistons game isn’t what it used to be, nor is it what some expect.
Ben Wallace doesn’t understand why you all expect players and coaches to get along.
When his playing career is over, Shane Battier would like to be a teacher.
Bob Ortegel, the color analyst on Dallas Mavericks television broadcasts the past 23 years, has been let go by the team.
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 0
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 8
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 36
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 28
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3