Feb 9, 2011, 9:16 AM EDT
Kevin Love’s 20 and 14 Tuesday night gave him 38 consecutive double -doubles this season, just six short of the all-time consecutive double-double streak belonging to Moses Malone. He could tie it against Memphis Feb. 23 and break it Feb. 24 against New Orleans, both at home
If you haven’t noticed, Marcin Gortat is tearing it up as a Sun.
NBA teams that use advanced statistic tend to win more than those that don’t.
Wizards owner Ted Leonis talks D-League.
Going to a Pistons game isn’t what it used to be, nor is it what some expect.
Ben Wallace doesn’t understand why you all expect players and coaches to get along.
When his playing career is over, Shane Battier would like to be a teacher.
Bob Ortegel, the color analyst on Dallas Mavericks television broadcasts the past 23 years, has been let go by the team.
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 0
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 16
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 13
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis, Pelicans made playoffs. Will they get a fifth game vs. Warriors? 6
- Rumor: LaMarcus Aldridge more likely to leave Trail Blazers in free agency than people realize 24
- PBT First-Round Playoff Previews: Chicago Bulls vs. Milwaukee Bucks 8