Feb 9, 2011, 9:16 AM EDT
Kevin Love’s 20 and 14 Tuesday night gave him 38 consecutive double -doubles this season, just six short of the all-time consecutive double-double streak belonging to Moses Malone. He could tie it against Memphis Feb. 23 and break it Feb. 24 against New Orleans, both at home
If you haven’t noticed, Marcin Gortat is tearing it up as a Sun.
NBA teams that use advanced statistic tend to win more than those that don’t.
Wizards owner Ted Leonis talks D-League.
Going to a Pistons game isn’t what it used to be, nor is it what some expect.
Ben Wallace doesn’t understand why you all expect players and coaches to get along.
When his playing career is over, Shane Battier would like to be a teacher.
Bob Ortegel, the color analyst on Dallas Mavericks television broadcasts the past 23 years, has been let go by the team.
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 0
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 33
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 14
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 21
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 1