Feb 9, 2011, 11:40 AM EDT
If you are not watching the Travel Channel’s Man vs. Food then you don’t love good, old-fashioned oversized American portions of fat and carb loaded food. (Which probably means you’ll love a lot longer and healthier life, if you’re into those kind of things).
Someone in Dallas is watching. Of course they are, Texas is the capital of America’s fascination with things oversized. So from the creative people at the Mavs marketing arm (via The Two Man Game) we give you…
Dirk Nowitzki and a 20 pound cinnamon roll.
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 6
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 7
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 38
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 12
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 60
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 60
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 73