Feb 9, 2011, 11:40 AM EDT
If you are not watching the Travel Channel’s Man vs. Food then you don’t love good, old-fashioned oversized American portions of fat and carb loaded food. (Which probably means you’ll love a lot longer and healthier life, if you’re into those kind of things).
Someone in Dallas is watching. Of course they are, Texas is the capital of America’s fascination with things oversized. So from the creative people at the Mavs marketing arm (via The Two Man Game) we give you…
Dirk Nowitzki and a 20 pound cinnamon roll.
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 3
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 5
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4