Feb 9, 2011, 11:40 AM EST
If you are not watching the Travel Channel’s Man vs. Food then you don’t love good, old-fashioned oversized American portions of fat and carb loaded food. (Which probably means you’ll love a lot longer and healthier life, if you’re into those kind of things).
Someone in Dallas is watching. Of course they are, Texas is the capital of America’s fascination with things oversized. So from the creative people at the Mavs marketing arm (via The Two Man Game) we give you…
Dirk Nowitzki and a 20 pound cinnamon roll.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13