Feb 9, 2011, 11:40 AM EDT
If you are not watching the Travel Channel’s Man vs. Food then you don’t love good, old-fashioned oversized American portions of fat and carb loaded food. (Which probably means you’ll love a lot longer and healthier life, if you’re into those kind of things).
Someone in Dallas is watching. Of course they are, Texas is the capital of America’s fascination with things oversized. So from the creative people at the Mavs marketing arm (via The Two Man Game) we give you…
Dirk Nowitzki and a 20 pound cinnamon roll.
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 26
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36