Feb 9, 2011, 11:40 AM EDT
If you are not watching the Travel Channel’s Man vs. Food then you don’t love good, old-fashioned oversized American portions of fat and carb loaded food. (Which probably means you’ll love a lot longer and healthier life, if you’re into those kind of things).
Someone in Dallas is watching. Of course they are, Texas is the capital of America’s fascination with things oversized. So from the creative people at the Mavs marketing arm (via The Two Man Game) we give you…
Dirk Nowitzki and a 20 pound cinnamon roll.
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 1
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 13
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 15
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10