Feb 8, 2011, 3:35 PM EDT
For a guy that spent all summer trying to land somewhere else, Rudy Fernandez looks like a guy having some fun in Portland.
Along those lines, we bring you Fernandez’s circus assist from last night. It was another thing that went right for the Blazers on a night when they could seem to do no wrong.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 25
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 29
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4