Feb 8, 2011, 5:56 PM EDT
That’s not a huge loss to the Mavs, Jones has played just once in the team’s last 11 games and that was for three minutes. But it will set back the rookie’s development.
But at the same time, the Mavericks are about to get an upgrade as someone comes off of their foot injury.
Roddy Beaubois went through his first practice since breaking his foot in October on Tuesday. He is a guy the Mavericks expect to be starting, to bring some quickness and creativeness to their attack this season. He was expected to be key.
It’s a swap of young guards the Mavs weren’t looking to make, but now that it’s happened they are going to get better soon.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 6
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 11
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 6
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3