Feb 8, 2011, 10:54 AM EDT
Things that make me happy — Shaun Livingston earning playing time, getting run in crunch time and leading the Bobcats to a win over the Celtics. (No offense to D.J. Augustin or the Celtics, but we root hard for Livingston around these parts.)
The Hornets are currently owned by the league. They are one of two teams that does a pre-game prayer in the arena. Does that violate the league’s own policy?
Mark Cuban thinks the Cavaliers are in a good spot to start building toward a championship.
Interesting little interview with Greg Monroe of the Pistons, who has really come along as the season has worn on.
The Bulls would still like a more steady two guard.
Timofey Mozgov blogs in Russia. He doesn’t always get D’Antoni. He totally gets Ronny Turiaf.
J.R. Smith walked in the Nuggets locker room for shootaround Monday, noticed Carmelo Anthony wasn’t there and freaked out. (Anthony was out for personal reasons but played in the game. And dropped 50.)
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 4
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 26
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 67
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 26
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 23
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 10
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 50