Feb 8, 2011, 10:54 AM EST
Things that make me happy — Shaun Livingston earning playing time, getting run in crunch time and leading the Bobcats to a win over the Celtics. (No offense to D.J. Augustin or the Celtics, but we root hard for Livingston around these parts.)
The Hornets are currently owned by the league. They are one of two teams that does a pre-game prayer in the arena. Does that violate the league’s own policy?
Mark Cuban thinks the Cavaliers are in a good spot to start building toward a championship.
Interesting little interview with Greg Monroe of the Pistons, who has really come along as the season has worn on.
The Bulls would still like a more steady two guard.
Timofey Mozgov blogs in Russia. He doesn’t always get D’Antoni. He totally gets Ronny Turiaf.
J.R. Smith walked in the Nuggets locker room for shootaround Monday, noticed Carmelo Anthony wasn’t there and freaked out. (Anthony was out for personal reasons but played in the game. And dropped 50.)
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 6
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 11
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 4
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 13
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 14
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (55)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (49)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (38)