Feb 8, 2011, 10:54 AM EST
Things that make me happy — Shaun Livingston earning playing time, getting run in crunch time and leading the Bobcats to a win over the Celtics. (No offense to D.J. Augustin or the Celtics, but we root hard for Livingston around these parts.)
The Hornets are currently owned by the league. They are one of two teams that does a pre-game prayer in the arena. Does that violate the league’s own policy?
Mark Cuban thinks the Cavaliers are in a good spot to start building toward a championship.
Interesting little interview with Greg Monroe of the Pistons, who has really come along as the season has worn on.
The Bulls would still like a more steady two guard.
Timofey Mozgov blogs in Russia. He doesn’t always get D’Antoni. He totally gets Ronny Turiaf.
J.R. Smith walked in the Nuggets locker room for shootaround Monday, noticed Carmelo Anthony wasn’t there and freaked out. (Anthony was out for personal reasons but played in the game. And dropped 50.)
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 2
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 6
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 7
- Report: Rondo “open” to re-signing in Dallas, Houston if traded there 18
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 17
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 5
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 24
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 13