Feb 8, 2011, 10:54 AM EDT
Things that make me happy — Shaun Livingston earning playing time, getting run in crunch time and leading the Bobcats to a win over the Celtics. (No offense to D.J. Augustin or the Celtics, but we root hard for Livingston around these parts.)
The Hornets are currently owned by the league. They are one of two teams that does a pre-game prayer in the arena. Does that violate the league’s own policy?
Mark Cuban thinks the Cavaliers are in a good spot to start building toward a championship.
Interesting little interview with Greg Monroe of the Pistons, who has really come along as the season has worn on.
The Bulls would still like a more steady two guard.
Timofey Mozgov blogs in Russia. He doesn’t always get D’Antoni. He totally gets Ronny Turiaf.
J.R. Smith walked in the Nuggets locker room for shootaround Monday, noticed Carmelo Anthony wasn’t there and freaked out. (Anthony was out for personal reasons but played in the game. And dropped 50.)
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 4
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 23
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 29
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 34
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17