Feb 8, 2011, 8:29 PM EST
Orland’s a company town, and that company is Disney. They own a lot of souls there.
They may not own Dwight Howard’s but now he’s in league with them.
Howard is doing the voice of Rock Callahan in Disney XD’s cartoon “Kick Buttowski – Suburban Daredevil.” If you don’t know what that is, you don’t have kids. And you’re lucky. (Not the kids’ part, they’re the best thing ever. It’s Disney and Nickelodeon that will cost you brain cells.) At first I misread the name and thought it was a child’s cartoon based on the works of Charles Bukowski, which I might actually tune in to see But alas, now.
“Rock is like the ultimate Arnold Schwarzenegger. ‘I’ll be back.’ He’s like him like times a hundred million thousand even though that’s not a number…”
“I’m like… I’m not in a basketball uniform so this is going to be very cool. I can not wait.,…”
“I heard that they had to widen the shoulders? They did because I was skinny and they I got a little soul patch right here, a little stick of hair so that’s pretty cool.”
I’d tell you where to catch Kick Buttowski – Suburban Daredevil, but I want to spare you the brain cells. But if you want more follow this link to watch the video.
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 2
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 2
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 10
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 13
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9