Feb 8, 2011, 8:29 PM EDT
Orland’s a company town, and that company is Disney. They own a lot of souls there.
They may not own Dwight Howard’s but now he’s in league with them.
Howard is doing the voice of Rock Callahan in Disney XD’s cartoon “Kick Buttowski – Suburban Daredevil.” If you don’t know what that is, you don’t have kids. And you’re lucky. (Not the kids’ part, they’re the best thing ever. It’s Disney and Nickelodeon that will cost you brain cells.) At first I misread the name and thought it was a child’s cartoon based on the works of Charles Bukowski, which I might actually tune in to see But alas, now.
“Rock is like the ultimate Arnold Schwarzenegger. ‘I’ll be back.’ He’s like him like times a hundred million thousand even though that’s not a number…”
“I’m like… I’m not in a basketball uniform so this is going to be very cool. I can not wait.,…”
“I heard that they had to widen the shoulders? They did because I was skinny and they I got a little soul patch right here, a little stick of hair so that’s pretty cool.”
I’d tell you where to catch Kick Buttowski – Suburban Daredevil, but I want to spare you the brain cells. But if you want more follow this link to watch the video.
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 16
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 3
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 55
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6