Feb 8, 2011, 8:29 PM EDT
Orland’s a company town, and that company is Disney. They own a lot of souls there.
They may not own Dwight Howard’s but now he’s in league with them.
Howard is doing the voice of Rock Callahan in Disney XD’s cartoon “Kick Buttowski – Suburban Daredevil.” If you don’t know what that is, you don’t have kids. And you’re lucky. (Not the kids’ part, they’re the best thing ever. It’s Disney and Nickelodeon that will cost you brain cells.) At first I misread the name and thought it was a child’s cartoon based on the works of Charles Bukowski, which I might actually tune in to see But alas, now.
“Rock is like the ultimate Arnold Schwarzenegger. ‘I’ll be back.’ He’s like him like times a hundred million thousand even though that’s not a number…”
“I’m like… I’m not in a basketball uniform so this is going to be very cool. I can not wait.,…”
“I heard that they had to widen the shoulders? They did because I was skinny and they I got a little soul patch right here, a little stick of hair so that’s pretty cool.”
I’d tell you where to catch Kick Buttowski – Suburban Daredevil, but I want to spare you the brain cells. But if you want more follow this link to watch the video.
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 0
- Thunder start fast, cruise to Game 1 win over Grizzlies 3
- Pacers’ troubles continue as Hawks convincingly win Game 1 31
- Warriors take Game 1 from Clippers 26
- Nets defense smothers Raptors, gets Brooklyn Game 1 win on road 36