Feb 7, 2011, 8:44 AM EDT
What’s a Monday morning without a Blake Griffin dunk? It’s like Boston without a Dunkin Donuts run, or New York without an H&H Bagels.
We could go with a couple from the Miami Heat game. You should check out the big Windmill dunk.
But the best was this put-back dunk. Nobody on the Heat puts a body on Griffin and there is a price to pay for that.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 22
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9