Feb 7, 2011, 8:44 AM EDT
What’s a Monday morning without a Blake Griffin dunk? It’s like Boston without a Dunkin Donuts run, or New York without an H&H Bagels.
We could go with a couple from the Miami Heat game. You should check out the big Windmill dunk.
But the best was this put-back dunk. Nobody on the Heat puts a body on Griffin and there is a price to pay for that.
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 0
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 4
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 4
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 16
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3