Feb 7, 2011, 8:44 AM EDT
What’s a Monday morning without a Blake Griffin dunk? It’s like Boston without a Dunkin Donuts run, or New York without an H&H Bagels.
We could go with a couple from the Miami Heat game. You should check out the big Windmill dunk.
But the best was this put-back dunk. Nobody on the Heat puts a body on Griffin and there is a price to pay for that.
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 13
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 32
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 49
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28