Feb 7, 2011, 8:44 AM EST
What’s a Monday morning without a Blake Griffin dunk? It’s like Boston without a Dunkin Donuts run, or New York without an H&H Bagels.
We could go with a couple from the Miami Heat game. You should check out the big Windmill dunk.
But the best was this put-back dunk. Nobody on the Heat puts a body on Griffin and there is a price to pay for that.
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 0
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 10
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 33
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 16
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 30
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 10