Feb 7, 2011, 8:44 AM EDT
What’s a Monday morning without a Blake Griffin dunk? It’s like Boston without a Dunkin Donuts run, or New York without an H&H Bagels.
We could go with a couple from the Miami Heat game. You should check out the big Windmill dunk.
But the best was this put-back dunk. Nobody on the Heat puts a body on Griffin and there is a price to pay for that.
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 12
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 20
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 5
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7