Feb 7, 2011, 10:26 AM EST
Marquis Daniels frightening collapse Sunday turns out to be about a bruised spinal column that is going to keep him out a month at least maybe more.
Daniels had been getting solid minutes off the bench — at least 12-13 and regularly more than 20 — and it will be interesting to see how much time Bradley gets. Certainly he will get fewer minutes, but he may well get a chance to prove he learned some things down in the D-League.
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 14
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 3
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11