Feb 7, 2011, 10:26 AM EDT
Marquis Daniels frightening collapse Sunday turns out to be about a bruised spinal column that is going to keep him out a month at least maybe more.
Daniels had been getting solid minutes off the bench — at least 12-13 and regularly more than 20 — and it will be interesting to see how much time Bradley gets. Certainly he will get fewer minutes, but he may well get a chance to prove he learned some things down in the D-League.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Number shows Matthew Dellavedova’s defensive value 2
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 27
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 22
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 17
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15