Feb 7, 2011, 10:26 AM EDT
Marquis Daniels frightening collapse Sunday turns out to be about a bruised spinal column that is going to keep him out a month at least maybe more.
Daniels had been getting solid minutes off the bench — at least 12-13 and regularly more than 20 — and it will be interesting to see how much time Bradley gets. Certainly he will get fewer minutes, but he may well get a chance to prove he learned some things down in the D-League.
- Report: Kevin Garnett to re-sign with Timberwolves 2
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 20
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 76
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 10
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 14
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38