Feb 7, 2011, 10:26 AM EDT
Marquis Daniels frightening collapse Sunday turns out to be about a bruised spinal column that is going to keep him out a month at least maybe more.
Daniels had been getting solid minutes off the bench — at least 12-13 and regularly more than 20 — and it will be interesting to see how much time Bradley gets. Certainly he will get fewer minutes, but he may well get a chance to prove he learned some things down in the D-League.
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 4
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 23
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 29
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 34
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17