Feb 6, 2011, 9:15 PM EST
With the end of the Super Bowl fans attention will turn to… well for a few days the breakdown of that game and the ticket fiasco.
But after the sports world’s attention drifts to the NBA and the All-Star Game. We’ve talked about the starters, the reserves and there will be a lot more talk here the next couple weeks leading up.
But to whet your appetite, we give you a little blast from the past — Kobe Bryant‘s first All-Star Game a dozen years ago, when he was 19, had a ‘fro and went hard at Michael Jordan.
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 0
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 14
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 25
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 55
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (55)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)