Feb 6, 2011, 9:15 PM EST
With the end of the Super Bowl fans attention will turn to… well for a few days the breakdown of that game and the ticket fiasco.
But after the sports world’s attention drifts to the NBA and the All-Star Game. We’ve talked about the starters, the reserves and there will be a lot more talk here the next couple weeks leading up.
But to whet your appetite, we give you a little blast from the past — Kobe Bryant‘s first All-Star Game a dozen years ago, when he was 19, had a ‘fro and went hard at Michael Jordan.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 1
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 33
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 8
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 6
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 14
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 28
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5