Feb 6, 2011, 9:15 PM EDT
With the end of the Super Bowl fans attention will turn to… well for a few days the breakdown of that game and the ticket fiasco.
But after the sports world’s attention drifts to the NBA and the All-Star Game. We’ve talked about the starters, the reserves and there will be a lot more talk here the next couple weeks leading up.
But to whet your appetite, we give you a little blast from the past — Kobe Bryant‘s first All-Star Game a dozen years ago, when he was 19, had a ‘fro and went hard at Michael Jordan.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 25
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 48
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 18