Feb 6, 2011, 9:15 PM EDT
With the end of the Super Bowl fans attention will turn to… well for a few days the breakdown of that game and the ticket fiasco.
But after the sports world’s attention drifts to the NBA and the All-Star Game. We’ve talked about the starters, the reserves and there will be a lot more talk here the next couple weeks leading up.
But to whet your appetite, we give you a little blast from the past — Kobe Bryant‘s first All-Star Game a dozen years ago, when he was 19, had a ‘fro and went hard at Michael Jordan.
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 0
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 4
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 18
- Thunder start fast, cruise to Game 1 win over Grizzlies 3
- Pacers’ troubles continue as Hawks convincingly win Game 1 32