Feb 6, 2011, 1:16 PM EST
Aaron Brooks is getting a time out for acting like a four year old.
Midway through the fourth quarter of the Rockets overtime win against Memphis Saturday night, Aaron Brooks was subbed out by Rockets coach Rick Adelman. Brooks walked past the bench and straight to the locker room. Not because of injury but because of frustration.
Because of that the Rockets have suspended Brooks for one game, according to the Houston Chronicle. He did not travel with the team to Denver for a Monday night game.
Brooks has been frustrated about having to play a backup role, and with his own play. That play is the reason he’s a backup now.
Brooks acted like a child so he’s being treated like one. Adelman would have sent him to bed without dinner, too, if he could have.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 5
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 13
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 30
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10