Feb 6, 2011, 1:16 PM EDT
Aaron Brooks is getting a time out for acting like a four year old.
Midway through the fourth quarter of the Rockets overtime win against Memphis Saturday night, Aaron Brooks was subbed out by Rockets coach Rick Adelman. Brooks walked past the bench and straight to the locker room. Not because of injury but because of frustration.
Because of that the Rockets have suspended Brooks for one game, according to the Houston Chronicle. He did not travel with the team to Denver for a Monday night game.
Brooks has been frustrated about having to play a backup role, and with his own play. That play is the reason he’s a backup now.
Brooks acted like a child so he’s being treated like one. Adelman would have sent him to bed without dinner, too, if he could have.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 0
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 8
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4