Feb 6, 2011, 1:16 PM EDT
Aaron Brooks is getting a time out for acting like a four year old.
Midway through the fourth quarter of the Rockets overtime win against Memphis Saturday night, Aaron Brooks was subbed out by Rockets coach Rick Adelman. Brooks walked past the bench and straight to the locker room. Not because of injury but because of frustration.
Because of that the Rockets have suspended Brooks for one game, according to the Houston Chronicle. He did not travel with the team to Denver for a Monday night game.
Brooks has been frustrated about having to play a backup role, and with his own play. That play is the reason he’s a backup now.
Brooks acted like a child so he’s being treated like one. Adelman would have sent him to bed without dinner, too, if he could have.
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 7
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 46
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 68
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 34
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 16
- Report: Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Smith, barring unexpected trade, forward will start season with Pistons 8