Feb 5, 2011, 2:00 PM EDT
I don’t really know what to tell you here. I don’t necessarily want to force you to watch this. Because once you’ve seen it, it cannot be unseen. It’s really just uncomfortable and will live with you. Perhaps you’re thinking “Well, Matt, I’ll just not say watch it.”
Oh, silly person. You know you can’t resist. This is the commercial for Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom‘s “unisex scent” fragrance. And it is, by far, the most ridiculous thing of 2011. I know 2011 is young, but it’s got such a terrific shelf-life considering the fact that… well.. just watch the video.
I mean, they actually made this. And then they got done with it, looked at it, and said “Yes, this is something I want to carry my name and product. I approve this message.” They signed off on this. With the nakedness and the touching and the discussion of basically smelling like what Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian having sex smells like.
It’s like an Awkward Family Photo in motion, through the prism of celebrity.
This is life, I’m just not sure why.
- Reports: Bulls close to firing Tom Thibodeau 0
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 0
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 38
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 3
- Hawks’ excellent season shouldn’t be discredited because of playoff exit 24
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 82
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 23