Feb 5, 2011, 2:00 PM EST
I don’t really know what to tell you here. I don’t necessarily want to force you to watch this. Because once you’ve seen it, it cannot be unseen. It’s really just uncomfortable and will live with you. Perhaps you’re thinking “Well, Matt, I’ll just not say watch it.”
Oh, silly person. You know you can’t resist. This is the commercial for Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom‘s “unisex scent” fragrance. And it is, by far, the most ridiculous thing of 2011. I know 2011 is young, but it’s got such a terrific shelf-life considering the fact that… well.. just watch the video.
I mean, they actually made this. And then they got done with it, looked at it, and said “Yes, this is something I want to carry my name and product. I approve this message.” They signed off on this. With the nakedness and the touching and the discussion of basically smelling like what Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian having sex smells like.
It’s like an Awkward Family Photo in motion, through the prism of celebrity.
This is life, I’m just not sure why.
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 0
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 0
- Did win over Lakers break Rockets out of their defensive slump? 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 15
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 9
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 33
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7