Feb 5, 2011, 2:00 PM EDT
I don’t really know what to tell you here. I don’t necessarily want to force you to watch this. Because once you’ve seen it, it cannot be unseen. It’s really just uncomfortable and will live with you. Perhaps you’re thinking “Well, Matt, I’ll just not say watch it.”
Oh, silly person. You know you can’t resist. This is the commercial for Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom‘s “unisex scent” fragrance. And it is, by far, the most ridiculous thing of 2011. I know 2011 is young, but it’s got such a terrific shelf-life considering the fact that… well.. just watch the video.
I mean, they actually made this. And then they got done with it, looked at it, and said “Yes, this is something I want to carry my name and product. I approve this message.” They signed off on this. With the nakedness and the touching and the discussion of basically smelling like what Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian having sex smells like.
It’s like an Awkward Family Photo in motion, through the prism of celebrity.
This is life, I’m just not sure why.
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 4
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 12
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 11
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 10
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 45
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 13
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 60