Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom scent commercial. We wish this were a joke.

Feb 5, 2011, 2:00 PM EDT

odomkhloe

I don’t really know what to tell you here. I don’t necessarily want to force you to watch this.  Because once you’ve seen it, it cannot be unseen. It’s really just uncomfortable and will live with you. Perhaps you’re thinking “Well, Matt, I’ll just not say watch it.”

Oh, silly person. You know you can’t resist. This is the commercial for Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom‘s “unisex scent” fragrance. And it is, by far, the most ridiculous thing of 2011. I know 2011 is young, but it’s got such a terrific shelf-life considering the fact that… well.. just watch the video.

I mean, they actually made this. And then they got done with it, looked at it, and said “Yes, this is something I want to carry my name and product. I approve this message.” They signed off on this. With the nakedness and the touching and the discussion of basically smelling like what Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian having sex smells like.

It’s like an Awkward Family Photo in motion, through the prism of celebrity.

This is life, I’m just not sure why.

1. raiderdave - Feb 5, 2011 at 2:18 PM

What? No link to the commercial? :(

2. hail2tharedskins - Feb 5, 2011 at 2:50 PM

I don’t understand why you were so bothered by that commercial. I didn’t find it uncomfortable at all.

3. indianaraiderfan - Feb 5, 2011 at 2:50 PM

Well, where the hell is the video?

• Kurt Helin - Feb 5, 2011 at 4:16 PM

For some reason we had trouble with the video showing up, but it is there now.

• jstrizzle - Feb 5, 2011 at 6:33 PM

Yep it is up now… Unfortunately.

4. toosano - Feb 5, 2011 at 8:04 PM

Eeww!

5. toosano - Feb 5, 2011 at 8:06 PM

That makes me go limp, straight away. What are they thinking and I wonder who their target audience could possibly be?

6. aintsfan - Feb 5, 2011 at 8:22 PM

Ow! My eyes! There are somethings that you can’t unsee!

7. nohollabackgirl - Feb 5, 2011 at 8:59 PM

First, men and women are different and should smell different. Second, Lamar has sold his soul to the devil to be part of the fame-whoring K-Klan. Third, no amount of photo-shopping, airbrushing, or lighting can make Khloe look even 2AM drunk attractive.

8. sommerday - Feb 6, 2011 at 1:00 PM

Khloe has that manly visage about her face. So this unisex scent probably works with her.

9. truprof - Feb 7, 2011 at 1:27 PM

Nothing too off putting about the commercial, then again nothing to attractive or redeeming about it either!

10. 1historian - Feb 10, 2011 at 9:41 PM

Kloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom ARE a joke.

11. hnirobert3 - Feb 11, 2011 at 2:19 PM

I can’t tell which is with.

12. hnirobert3 - Feb 11, 2011 at 2:19 PM

I can’t tell which is which.

Stephenson goes elsewhere for his future
Top 10 NBA Player Searches