Feb 4, 2011, 10:52 AM EDT
Throw those four out at the same time and you have guys familiar with each other and guys who can run more complex offensive sets (or defensive help rotations) than the vanilla ones normally seen in an exhibition.
Don’t think East coach Doc Rivers hasn’t thought of that, as he told ESPNBoston.
“I’m going to play them all together. That way we can run offense in the All-Star game and that would be a first.”
But whose is the fifth guy?
“Whoever is closest to free agency,” Rivers joked. “Just to see how it would feel.”
Dwight Howard, we’re just warning you this is coming.
- Dwight Howard’s drivers’ license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 0
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 47
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16