Feb 4, 2011, 10:52 AM EST
Throw those four out at the same time and you have guys familiar with each other and guys who can run more complex offensive sets (or defensive help rotations) than the vanilla ones normally seen in an exhibition.
Don’t think East coach Doc Rivers hasn’t thought of that, as he told ESPNBoston.
“I’m going to play them all together. That way we can run offense in the All-Star game and that would be a first.”
But whose is the fifth guy?
“Whoever is closest to free agency,” Rivers joked. “Just to see how it would feel.”
Dwight Howard, we’re just warning you this is coming.
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 1
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 3
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 14
- Joe Johnson says players noticed friction between Jason Kidd and Lawrence Frank 23
- ‘Melo says Knicks players “worried” Woodson could lose job if losing continues 12
- Kobe Bryant takes to Twitter to defend his contract extension (100)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (53)
- John Wall: ‘I’m the best point guard in the league’ (45)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (39)