Feb 4, 2011, 6:44 PM EDT
According to Ira Winderman of the Flordia Sun-Sentinel, Dwyane Wade will start against the Charlotte Bobcats tonight. Wade suffered a lower back contusion after colliding with Dwight Howard during Thursday’s Heat-Magic game, and his status for the game against the Bobcats had been questionable.
The last time the Heat played the Bobcats, Wade scored 31 points on 12-20 shooting from the field. The Heat’s first meeting with the Bobcats was the start of one of Wade’s worst stretches of the season: he shot 4-13 from the field, missed the next game, and shot a combined 7-34 in Miami’s next two games.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 18
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 45
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 24
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 20
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23