Feb 4, 2011, 6:44 PM EDT
According to Ira Winderman of the Flordia Sun-Sentinel, Dwyane Wade will start against the Charlotte Bobcats tonight. Wade suffered a lower back contusion after colliding with Dwight Howard during Thursday’s Heat-Magic game, and his status for the game against the Bobcats had been questionable.
The last time the Heat played the Bobcats, Wade scored 31 points on 12-20 shooting from the field. The Heat’s first meeting with the Bobcats was the start of one of Wade’s worst stretches of the season: he shot 4-13 from the field, missed the next game, and shot a combined 7-34 in Miami’s next two games.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 22
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9