Feb 4, 2011, 6:44 PM EST
According to Ira Winderman of the Flordia Sun-Sentinel, Dwyane Wade will start against the Charlotte Bobcats tonight. Wade suffered a lower back contusion after colliding with Dwight Howard during Thursday’s Heat-Magic game, and his status for the game against the Bobcats had been questionable.
The last time the Heat played the Bobcats, Wade scored 31 points on 12-20 shooting from the field. The Heat’s first meeting with the Bobcats was the start of one of Wade’s worst stretches of the season: he shot 4-13 from the field, missed the next game, and shot a combined 7-34 in Miami’s next two games.
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 14
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 27
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9
- Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant progressing in rehab, Westbrook could play Friday 6
- Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice, out for season 23
- PBT Extra: Our Thanksgiving week turkeys, starting with the 76ers 2
- LeBron James on Cavaliers’ struggles: “I stink” 20