Feb 4, 2011, 6:44 PM EST
According to Ira Winderman of the Flordia Sun-Sentinel, Dwyane Wade will start against the Charlotte Bobcats tonight. Wade suffered a lower back contusion after colliding with Dwight Howard during Thursday’s Heat-Magic game, and his status for the game against the Bobcats had been questionable.
The last time the Heat played the Bobcats, Wade scored 31 points on 12-20 shooting from the field. The Heat’s first meeting with the Bobcats was the start of one of Wade’s worst stretches of the season: he shot 4-13 from the field, missed the next game, and shot a combined 7-34 in Miami’s next two games.
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 10
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 30
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0