Feb 4, 2011, 3:43 PM EDT
The Spurs beat the Lakers by one point.
Remember that as you watch how Gary Neal ended the first quarter with a fluke-yet-impressive H-O-R-S-E shot for two. Yes, the game would have played out differently at the end if the score had been different, but you get the point. This mattered.
Right now, everything seems to fall for the Spurs.
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 6
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 12
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 20
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 34