Feb 4, 2011, 3:43 PM EST
The Spurs beat the Lakers by one point.
Remember that as you watch how Gary Neal ended the first quarter with a fluke-yet-impressive H-O-R-S-E shot for two. Yes, the game would have played out differently at the end if the score had been different, but you get the point. This mattered.
Right now, everything seems to fall for the Spurs.
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 4
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15