Feb 4, 2011, 3:43 PM EST
The Spurs beat the Lakers by one point.
Remember that as you watch how Gary Neal ended the first quarter with a fluke-yet-impressive H-O-R-S-E shot for two. Yes, the game would have played out differently at the end if the score had been different, but you get the point. This mattered.
Right now, everything seems to fall for the Spurs.
- Did win over Lakers break Rockets out of their defensive slump? 0
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 6
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 9
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 33
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46