Feb 4, 2011, 3:43 PM EDT
The Spurs beat the Lakers by one point.
Remember that as you watch how Gary Neal ended the first quarter with a fluke-yet-impressive H-O-R-S-E shot for two. Yes, the game would have played out differently at the end if the score had been different, but you get the point. This mattered.
Right now, everything seems to fall for the Spurs.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 2
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winers start with Lakers 22
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10