Feb 4, 2011, 10:22 AM EDT
Gilbert Arenas returns to Washington D.C. and the Verizon Center tonight. He will be booed. “At this point, it really doesn’t matter, because if they boo or cheer I’m gone the next night anyway,” Arenas said.
Gilbert Arenas talks about why his ex goes public with dirty details and why all his sharks are dead.
Speaking of Arenas, he has a new Web site all about his shoes.
Yes, the Cavs are well aware of the record they are about to set, thank you very much.
Speaking of losing streaks, why have the Wizards lost 25 in a row on the road? Maybe lack of effort?
Dwight Howard mocked LeBron’s pregame rituals (as he has done in the past) before the Magic/Heat game Thursday. Note to Howard: James is one of those guys who plays better when angry.
Some really smart thoughts about John Wooden and what he was really telling us.
Knicks fans booed Justin Bieber when he was flashed on the big screen at MSG Wednesday. I knew I liked them for a reason.
Memphis Grizzlies, playoffs bound? Yup.
Dallas coach Rick Carlisle thinks Dirk Novitzki should be in the MVP hunt. Maybe. It’s not the injury that set him back so much as his play for the couple of weeks after he returned.
Mark Cuban is always a good interview and he was on the Dan Patrick show.
Former Clipper Mike Taylor has signed to play in the D-League.
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 10
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 7
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 10
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 7
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8
- Report: Becky Hammon gaining traction around the NBA as “serious” head-coaching candidate 42
- Gregg Popovich discusses three-point shot, changing roles for bigs in NBA 4