Feb 4, 2011, 10:22 AM EDT
Gilbert Arenas returns to Washington D.C. and the Verizon Center tonight. He will be booed. “At this point, it really doesn’t matter, because if they boo or cheer I’m gone the next night anyway,” Arenas said.
Gilbert Arenas talks about why his ex goes public with dirty details and why all his sharks are dead.
Speaking of Arenas, he has a new Web site all about his shoes.
Yes, the Cavs are well aware of the record they are about to set, thank you very much.
Speaking of losing streaks, why have the Wizards lost 25 in a row on the road? Maybe lack of effort?
Dwight Howard mocked LeBron’s pregame rituals (as he has done in the past) before the Magic/Heat game Thursday. Note to Howard: James is one of those guys who plays better when angry.
Some really smart thoughts about John Wooden and what he was really telling us.
Knicks fans booed Justin Bieber when he was flashed on the big screen at MSG Wednesday. I knew I liked them for a reason.
Memphis Grizzlies, playoffs bound? Yup.
Dallas coach Rick Carlisle thinks Dirk Novitzki should be in the MVP hunt. Maybe. It’s not the injury that set him back so much as his play for the couple of weeks after he returned.
Mark Cuban is always a good interview and he was on the Dan Patrick show.
Former Clipper Mike Taylor has signed to play in the D-League.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 21
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 70
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8