Feb 4, 2011, 3:32 PM EDT
A couple days ago Deron Williams didn’t play, saying his wrist hurt if he tried to shoot the ball.
Friday, he is good to go. Or good enough, anyway.
Williams will return to the court when the Jazz are at the Nuggets Friday night, according to the Salt Lake Tribune. He went through morning shootaround and decided he could go.
Williams had missed four games with a strained wrist. On Wednesday he had a specialist look at it but no structural damage was found. The Jazz went 2-2 in those four but had lost six in a row prior to that.
Andrei Kirelenko and Mehmet Okur remain out for the Jazz.
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 3
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1