Feb 4, 2011, 3:32 PM EST
A couple days ago Deron Williams didn’t play, saying his wrist hurt if he tried to shoot the ball.
Friday, he is good to go. Or good enough, anyway.
Williams will return to the court when the Jazz are at the Nuggets Friday night, according to the Salt Lake Tribune. He went through morning shootaround and decided he could go.
Williams had missed four games with a strained wrist. On Wednesday he had a specialist look at it but no structural damage was found. The Jazz went 2-2 in those four but had lost six in a row prior to that.
Andrei Kirelenko and Mehmet Okur remain out for the Jazz.
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 13
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 12
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29