Feb 4, 2011, 3:32 PM EDT
A couple days ago Deron Williams didn’t play, saying his wrist hurt if he tried to shoot the ball.
Friday, he is good to go. Or good enough, anyway.
Williams will return to the court when the Jazz are at the Nuggets Friday night, according to the Salt Lake Tribune. He went through morning shootaround and decided he could go.
Williams had missed four games with a strained wrist. On Wednesday he had a specialist look at it but no structural damage was found. The Jazz went 2-2 in those four but had lost six in a row prior to that.
Andrei Kirelenko and Mehmet Okur remain out for the Jazz.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 0
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 8
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 9
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 20
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15