Feb 4, 2011, 3:32 PM EST
A couple days ago Deron Williams didn’t play, saying his wrist hurt if he tried to shoot the ball.
Friday, he is good to go. Or good enough, anyway.
Williams will return to the court when the Jazz are at the Nuggets Friday night, according to the Salt Lake Tribune. He went through morning shootaround and decided he could go.
Williams had missed four games with a strained wrist. On Wednesday he had a specialist look at it but no structural damage was found. The Jazz went 2-2 in those four but had lost six in a row prior to that.
Andrei Kirelenko and Mehmet Okur remain out for the Jazz.
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 1
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 8
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 14