Feb 4, 2011, 3:32 PM EDT
A couple days ago Deron Williams didn’t play, saying his wrist hurt if he tried to shoot the ball.
Friday, he is good to go. Or good enough, anyway.
Williams will return to the court when the Jazz are at the Nuggets Friday night, according to the Salt Lake Tribune. He went through morning shootaround and decided he could go.
Williams had missed four games with a strained wrist. On Wednesday he had a specialist look at it but no structural damage was found. The Jazz went 2-2 in those four but had lost six in a row prior to that.
Andrei Kirelenko and Mehmet Okur remain out for the Jazz.
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 32
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 27
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 58
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48