Feb 3, 2011, 4:28 PM EDT
Frankly, there’s not a lot of drama in this. It would be a much bigger story if Rajon Rondo did not get selected to play in the All-Star Game.
Marc Spears of Yahoo tweeted Thursday that Rajon Rondo will be named to the Eastern Conference All-Star Game reserves. The entire list from both the East and West will be announced on the NBA on TNT pregame show (which starts at 7 p.m. Eastern tonight).
The real drama is the last couple spots in the Western Conference. But we’ll have to wait a little bit to find out about that.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 0
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under two hours, players barely notice 1
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 9
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 7
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33
- Accounting for Klay Thompson choosing a contract extension over new-TV-deal money 2