Feb 3, 2011, 10:50 AM EDT
The Dwight Howard technical count is at 13 heading into tonight’s game against the Heat. When he gets to 16 (and it is when) he gets a fine and a one-game suspension, then gets a game suspension for every other tech after that.
The Auburn coach thinks the NBA is going to do away with the age limit.
What the Hawks front office thinks of the team vs. reality.
An interesting Q&A with Ron Artest where he talks Phil Jackson and mental health. Not at the same time.
Remembering the 1999 Knicks. Fondly.
The Thunder are not an elite team right now, and their defense is the reason. They need someone to defend the rim, so says one report. One that’s spot on.
I have a nominee for craziest college hoops fan.
Pretty funny comic about mid-season medical issues around the league.
The last time the Bucks won in Phoenix? 1987. And that streak continues after last night.
Former Clipper, Rocket and Maverick Steve Novak is now in the D-League.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8