Feb 3, 2011, 10:50 AM EST
The Dwight Howard technical count is at 13 heading into tonight’s game against the Heat. When he gets to 16 (and it is when) he gets a fine and a one-game suspension, then gets a game suspension for every other tech after that.
The Auburn coach thinks the NBA is going to do away with the age limit.
What the Hawks front office thinks of the team vs. reality.
An interesting Q&A with Ron Artest where he talks Phil Jackson and mental health. Not at the same time.
Remembering the 1999 Knicks. Fondly.
The Thunder are not an elite team right now, and their defense is the reason. They need someone to defend the rim, so says one report. One that’s spot on.
I have a nominee for craziest college hoops fan.
Pretty funny comic about mid-season medical issues around the league.
The last time the Bucks won in Phoenix? 1987. And that streak continues after last night.
Former Clipper, Rocket and Maverick Steve Novak is now in the D-League.
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 1
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 8
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 15