Feb 3, 2011, 10:50 AM EDT
The Dwight Howard technical count is at 13 heading into tonight’s game against the Heat. When he gets to 16 (and it is when) he gets a fine and a one-game suspension, then gets a game suspension for every other tech after that.
The Auburn coach thinks the NBA is going to do away with the age limit.
What the Hawks front office thinks of the team vs. reality.
An interesting Q&A with Ron Artest where he talks Phil Jackson and mental health. Not at the same time.
Remembering the 1999 Knicks. Fondly.
The Thunder are not an elite team right now, and their defense is the reason. They need someone to defend the rim, so says one report. One that’s spot on.
I have a nominee for craziest college hoops fan.
Pretty funny comic about mid-season medical issues around the league.
The last time the Bucks won in Phoenix? 1987. And that streak continues after last night.
Former Clipper, Rocket and Maverick Steve Novak is now in the D-League.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 11
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 18
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 15
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9