Feb 3, 2011, 10:50 AM EDT
The Dwight Howard technical count is at 13 heading into tonight’s game against the Heat. When he gets to 16 (and it is when) he gets a fine and a one-game suspension, then gets a game suspension for every other tech after that.
The Auburn coach thinks the NBA is going to do away with the age limit.
What the Hawks front office thinks of the team vs. reality.
An interesting Q&A with Ron Artest where he talks Phil Jackson and mental health. Not at the same time.
Remembering the 1999 Knicks. Fondly.
The Thunder are not an elite team right now, and their defense is the reason. They need someone to defend the rim, so says one report. One that’s spot on.
I have a nominee for craziest college hoops fan.
Pretty funny comic about mid-season medical issues around the league.
The last time the Bucks won in Phoenix? 1987. And that streak continues after last night.
Former Clipper, Rocket and Maverick Steve Novak is now in the D-League.
- LeBron, Durant, Kobe headline All NBA First Team 4
- It’s official: Krzyzewski back to coach Team USA through Rio Olympics 1
- Hibbert said he will speak up in future, demand to be in game at end 7
- Chris Andersen complements Heat’s Big Three so well 24
- Pacers’ coach Vogel explains decision to bench Hibbert late, says ‘we’ll probably have him in next time’ 15
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (122)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (89)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (76)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (60)
- Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- HBT: Astros vendor fired after taking food into bathroom
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement