Feb 3, 2011, 10:50 AM EST
The Dwight Howard technical count is at 13 heading into tonight’s game against the Heat. When he gets to 16 (and it is when) he gets a fine and a one-game suspension, then gets a game suspension for every other tech after that.
The Auburn coach thinks the NBA is going to do away with the age limit.
What the Hawks front office thinks of the team vs. reality.
An interesting Q&A with Ron Artest where he talks Phil Jackson and mental health. Not at the same time.
Remembering the 1999 Knicks. Fondly.
The Thunder are not an elite team right now, and their defense is the reason. They need someone to defend the rim, so says one report. One that’s spot on.
I have a nominee for craziest college hoops fan.
Pretty funny comic about mid-season medical issues around the league.
The last time the Bucks won in Phoenix? 1987. And that streak continues after last night.
Former Clipper, Rocket and Maverick Steve Novak is now in the D-League.
- Report: Michael Jordan’s wife pregnant with twin girls 2
- LeBron did foul Paul George on final shot but there was no call (VIDEO) 20
- The Extra Pass: Golden State’s Elevator Screen plus Wednesday’s recaps 1
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Vintage Dwyane Wade sighting 2
- Heat come from 15 down to even season series with Pacers 32
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (105)
- Report: Heat have interest in Celtics’ Jordan Crawford (50)
- Pau Gasol expresses frustration with D’Antoni offense. Lakers have to think trade. (49)
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns (48)
- Mike D’Antoni to Pau Gasol: “There’s no reason to not play hard” (48)