Feb 3, 2011, 8:20 AM EDT
Who knows when we’ll get to see Deron Williams back on the court, but at least the Jazz know there is nothing seriously wrong.
Wrist specialist Dr. Steve Huish reviewed the MRI results and examined Williams and reached the same conclusion that the previous doctors had — it’s jut a strain, according to the Salt Lake Tribune. Williams will continue to receive treatment and is officially day-to-day.
After a loss to the Rockets Wednesday, the Jazz are 2-2 without Williams. Next up is the Nuggets on Friday night.
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 0
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 2
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 47
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20