Feb 3, 2011, 8:20 AM EST
Who knows when we’ll get to see Deron Williams back on the court, but at least the Jazz know there is nothing seriously wrong.
Wrist specialist Dr. Steve Huish reviewed the MRI results and examined Williams and reached the same conclusion that the previous doctors had — it’s jut a strain, according to the Salt Lake Tribune. Williams will continue to receive treatment and is officially day-to-day.
After a loss to the Rockets Wednesday, the Jazz are 2-2 without Williams. Next up is the Nuggets on Friday night.
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 6
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 16
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 24
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6