Feb 3, 2011, 8:20 AM EDT
Who knows when we’ll get to see Deron Williams back on the court, but at least the Jazz know there is nothing seriously wrong.
Wrist specialist Dr. Steve Huish reviewed the MRI results and examined Williams and reached the same conclusion that the previous doctors had — it’s jut a strain, according to the Salt Lake Tribune. Williams will continue to receive treatment and is officially day-to-day.
After a loss to the Rockets Wednesday, the Jazz are 2-2 without Williams. Next up is the Nuggets on Friday night.
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 12
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 5
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 63
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 68
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 7
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30