Feb 3, 2011, 8:20 AM EST
Who knows when we’ll get to see Deron Williams back on the court, but at least the Jazz know there is nothing seriously wrong.
Wrist specialist Dr. Steve Huish reviewed the MRI results and examined Williams and reached the same conclusion that the previous doctors had — it’s jut a strain, according to the Salt Lake Tribune. Williams will continue to receive treatment and is officially day-to-day.
After a loss to the Rockets Wednesday, the Jazz are 2-2 without Williams. Next up is the Nuggets on Friday night.
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 19
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 16
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 61
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13