Feb 2, 2011, 5:33 PM EDT
The NBA features many great teachers of the game. One could fill a book with notes of Kobe Bryant‘s footwork, or lessons of Luis Scola‘s infinite moves and counters in the post. Yet if asked to name the wisest of all the league’s fine instructors, the entire basketball world would cry out Matt Bonner’s name in unison.
Well, hypothetically ask, and thou shalt receive: Spurs.com has begun a recurring feature in which Bonner teaches us all about the finer points of the game. They only have his introduction to the series thus far, but sharpen your pencils — Coach B’s about to drop some knowledge.
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 2
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 2
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 22
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5