Feb 2, 2011, 5:33 PM EST
The NBA features many great teachers of the game. One could fill a book with notes of Kobe Bryant‘s footwork, or lessons of Luis Scola‘s infinite moves and counters in the post. Yet if asked to name the wisest of all the league’s fine instructors, the entire basketball world would cry out Matt Bonner’s name in unison.
Well, hypothetically ask, and thou shalt receive: Spurs.com has begun a recurring feature in which Bonner teaches us all about the finer points of the game. They only have his introduction to the series thus far, but sharpen your pencils — Coach B’s about to drop some knowledge.
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 10
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 15
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 11
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9
- Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant progressing in rehab, Westbrook could play Friday 6
- Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice, out for season 23
- PBT Extra: Our Thanksgiving week turkeys, starting with the 76ers 2
- LeBron James on Cavaliers’ struggles: “I stink” 19