Feb 2, 2011, 5:33 PM EST
The NBA features many great teachers of the game. One could fill a book with notes of Kobe Bryant‘s footwork, or lessons of Luis Scola‘s infinite moves and counters in the post. Yet if asked to name the wisest of all the league’s fine instructors, the entire basketball world would cry out Matt Bonner’s name in unison.
Well, hypothetically ask, and thou shalt receive: Spurs.com has begun a recurring feature in which Bonner teaches us all about the finer points of the game. They only have his introduction to the series thus far, but sharpen your pencils — Coach B’s about to drop some knowledge.
- Mike D’Antoni: Chances “pretty good” Kobe plays Sunday… he sold that short 3
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 10
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 11
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 17
- LeBron not wearing new LeBron 11s, Nike “redefining” shoe for him 12
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)