Feb 2, 2011, 5:33 PM EDT
The NBA features many great teachers of the game. One could fill a book with notes of Kobe Bryant‘s footwork, or lessons of Luis Scola‘s infinite moves and counters in the post. Yet if asked to name the wisest of all the league’s fine instructors, the entire basketball world would cry out Matt Bonner’s name in unison.
Well, hypothetically ask, and thou shalt receive: Spurs.com has begun a recurring feature in which Bonner teaches us all about the finer points of the game. They only have his introduction to the series thus far, but sharpen your pencils — Coach B’s about to drop some knowledge.
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 0
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 0
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 8
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 10
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13