Feb 2, 2011, 11:40 PM EDT
See, we told you there was nothing to worry about. Why would you worry about Andrew Bynum’s knees?
The center who missed last game with a bruised knee practiced (limited, but practiced) with the Lakers today and seems likely to go Thursday night against the Spurs, Phil Jackson told the Orange County Register.
“He says he wants to (play),” Jackson said. “He was out performing. … It’s not high energy (of how he performed), but he looked OK. It looked like he was ready.”
After flat games against the Heat on Christmas and the Celtics Sunday, Lakers fans are putting a lot of importance on this Thursday game against another elite team. If the Lakers players care a lick remains to be seen.
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 13
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 36
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 26
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2