Feb 2, 2011, 11:40 PM EDT
See, we told you there was nothing to worry about. Why would you worry about Andrew Bynum’s knees?
The center who missed last game with a bruised knee practiced (limited, but practiced) with the Lakers today and seems likely to go Thursday night against the Spurs, Phil Jackson told the Orange County Register.
“He says he wants to (play),” Jackson said. “He was out performing. … It’s not high energy (of how he performed), but he looked OK. It looked like he was ready.”
After flat games against the Heat on Christmas and the Celtics Sunday, Lakers fans are putting a lot of importance on this Thursday game against another elite team. If the Lakers players care a lick remains to be seen.
- NBA Playoff Preview: Chicago Bulls vs. Washington Wizards 0
- Report: Steve Kerr “expects” to be offered, will take Knicks coaching job 1
- Why shot-location defense matters 2
- NBA Playoff Preview: Golden State Warriors vs. Los Angeles Clippers 6
- Are the Warriors championship favorites? Adjusting for playoff rotations says yes 13