Feb 2, 2011, 11:40 PM EDT
See, we told you there was nothing to worry about. Why would you worry about Andrew Bynum’s knees?
The center who missed last game with a bruised knee practiced (limited, but practiced) with the Lakers today and seems likely to go Thursday night against the Spurs, Phil Jackson told the Orange County Register.
“He says he wants to (play),” Jackson said. “He was out performing. … It’s not high energy (of how he performed), but he looked OK. It looked like he was ready.”
After flat games against the Heat on Christmas and the Celtics Sunday, Lakers fans are putting a lot of importance on this Thursday game against another elite team. If the Lakers players care a lick remains to be seen.
- Rumor: Corey Brewer to Cleveland now part of Kevin Love trade talk 16
- Tony Parker signs (another) contract extension with Spurs 9
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 23
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 18
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 49
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 61