Feb 2, 2011, 11:40 PM EDT
See, we told you there was nothing to worry about. Why would you worry about Andrew Bynum’s knees?
The center who missed last game with a bruised knee practiced (limited, but practiced) with the Lakers today and seems likely to go Thursday night against the Spurs, Phil Jackson told the Orange County Register.
“He says he wants to (play),” Jackson said. “He was out performing. … It’s not high energy (of how he performed), but he looked OK. It looked like he was ready.”
After flat games against the Heat on Christmas and the Celtics Sunday, Lakers fans are putting a lot of importance on this Thursday game against another elite team. If the Lakers players care a lick remains to be seen.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 14
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 40
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19