Feb 2, 2011, 11:40 PM EST
See, we told you there was nothing to worry about. Why would you worry about Andrew Bynum’s knees?
The center who missed last game with a bruised knee practiced (limited, but practiced) with the Lakers today and seems likely to go Thursday night against the Spurs, Phil Jackson told the Orange County Register.
“He says he wants to (play),” Jackson said. “He was out performing. … It’s not high energy (of how he performed), but he looked OK. It looked like he was ready.”
After flat games against the Heat on Christmas and the Celtics Sunday, Lakers fans are putting a lot of importance on this Thursday game against another elite team. If the Lakers players care a lick remains to be seen.
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 2
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 20
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 16
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 28
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 42