Feb 2, 2011, 4:45 PM EDT
Angry Birds is the crack of phone games. Completely addictive and you keep chasing the high of killing those pigs even when you know you should be working or talking to loved ones or paying attention to the road while driving.
What would be better? Angry Larry Birds.
On NBC’s Late Night with Jimmy Fallon he came up with the app where you slingshot Larry Bird heads at evil Magic Johnson heads. Okay, it’s a skit. But how cool would that be? Check out the video (you need to get to 1:37 to get to Angry Larry Birds).
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 3
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 10
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15