Feb 2, 2011, 4:45 PM EDT
Angry Birds is the crack of phone games. Completely addictive and you keep chasing the high of killing those pigs even when you know you should be working or talking to loved ones or paying attention to the road while driving.
What would be better? Angry Larry Birds.
On NBC’s Late Night with Jimmy Fallon he came up with the app where you slingshot Larry Bird heads at evil Magic Johnson heads. Okay, it’s a skit. But how cool would that be? Check out the video (you need to get to 1:37 to get to Angry Larry Birds).
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 3
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 6
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 7
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 3
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19