Feb 2, 2011, 4:45 PM EDT
Angry Birds is the crack of phone games. Completely addictive and you keep chasing the high of killing those pigs even when you know you should be working or talking to loved ones or paying attention to the road while driving.
What would be better? Angry Larry Birds.
On NBC’s Late Night with Jimmy Fallon he came up with the app where you slingshot Larry Bird heads at evil Magic Johnson heads. Okay, it’s a skit. But how cool would that be? Check out the video (you need to get to 1:37 to get to Angry Larry Birds).
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 29
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 30
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8