Feb 2, 2011, 4:45 PM EDT
Angry Birds is the crack of phone games. Completely addictive and you keep chasing the high of killing those pigs even when you know you should be working or talking to loved ones or paying attention to the road while driving.
What would be better? Angry Larry Birds.
On NBC’s Late Night with Jimmy Fallon he came up with the app where you slingshot Larry Bird heads at evil Magic Johnson heads. Okay, it’s a skit. But how cool would that be? Check out the video (you need to get to 1:37 to get to Angry Larry Birds).
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 0
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 8
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 4
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 2
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3