Feb 2, 2011, 4:45 PM EDT
Angry Birds is the crack of phone games. Completely addictive and you keep chasing the high of killing those pigs even when you know you should be working or talking to loved ones or paying attention to the road while driving.
What would be better? Angry Larry Birds.
On NBC’s Late Night with Jimmy Fallon he came up with the app where you slingshot Larry Bird heads at evil Magic Johnson heads. Okay, it’s a skit. But how cool would that be? Check out the video (you need to get to 1:37 to get to Angry Larry Birds).
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 0
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 12
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 48
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17