Feb 2, 2011, 2:22 PM EDT
The Utah Jazz are not right without Deron Williams. No offense intended Earl Watson, but the offense is sluggish and sloppy with him out. If you’ve seen the Jazz without Williams, it has not been pretty (even if they have won two of three).
It will not be pretty tonight either, when Williams misses a fourth game Wednesday against the Rockets, the Salt Lake Tribune reports. (The Jazz catch a break and get the Rockets on the second night of a back-to-back.)
Williams said he felt a pop when he injured his wrist against the Spurs last week. An MRI showed nothing, but treatments have had no effect. Things are not going better.
Williams said he is now going to see a specialist. Maybe that will provide some answers because the Jazz need him back, their run of below .500 opponents changes starting Friday at Denver.
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 0
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 7
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 53
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9