Feb 2, 2011, 2:22 PM EDT
The Utah Jazz are not right without Deron Williams. No offense intended Earl Watson, but the offense is sluggish and sloppy with him out. If you’ve seen the Jazz without Williams, it has not been pretty (even if they have won two of three).
It will not be pretty tonight either, when Williams misses a fourth game Wednesday against the Rockets, the Salt Lake Tribune reports. (The Jazz catch a break and get the Rockets on the second night of a back-to-back.)
Williams said he felt a pop when he injured his wrist against the Spurs last week. An MRI showed nothing, but treatments have had no effect. Things are not going better.
Williams said he is now going to see a specialist. Maybe that will provide some answers because the Jazz need him back, their run of below .500 opponents changes starting Friday at Denver.
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 0
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 79
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 36