Feb 2, 2011, 2:22 PM EST
The Utah Jazz are not right without Deron Williams. No offense intended Earl Watson, but the offense is sluggish and sloppy with him out. If you’ve seen the Jazz without Williams, it has not been pretty (even if they have won two of three).
It will not be pretty tonight either, when Williams misses a fourth game Wednesday against the Rockets, the Salt Lake Tribune reports. (The Jazz catch a break and get the Rockets on the second night of a back-to-back.)
Williams said he felt a pop when he injured his wrist against the Spurs last week. An MRI showed nothing, but treatments have had no effect. Things are not going better.
Williams said he is now going to see a specialist. Maybe that will provide some answers because the Jazz need him back, their run of below .500 opponents changes starting Friday at Denver.
- Report: Sixers a viable trade destination for Omer Asik 0
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 2
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 25
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 12
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 8
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (48)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (45)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)