Feb 2, 2011, 9:41 PM EDT
The Bucks just cannot seem to catch a break. Or, they are catching too many breaks.
Power forward Drew Gooden will be out for the next 4-to-6 weeks due to ongoing plantar fasciitis in his left foot, the team announced
Gooden had missed the last six games (and 21 overall this season) due to this and rather than keep fighting through it he will get treatment. Which makes more sense than watching him limp through games and not produce at the level expected of a guy who just signed a five-year, $32 million deal.
But this is just the latest in a long line of Bucks injuries this season that have kept the team from performing to the level many expected.
- Report: DeAndre Jordan “on verge ” of taking max deal to join Dallas Mavericks 24
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 11
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 8
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 5
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 22
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 55
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0