Feb 2, 2011, 9:41 PM EST
The Bucks just cannot seem to catch a break. Or, they are catching too many breaks.
Power forward Drew Gooden will be out for the next 4-to-6 weeks due to ongoing plantar fasciitis in his left foot, the team announced
Gooden had missed the last six games (and 21 overall this season) due to this and rather than keep fighting through it he will get treatment. Which makes more sense than watching him limp through games and not produce at the level expected of a guy who just signed a five-year, $32 million deal.
But this is just the latest in a long line of Bucks injuries this season that have kept the team from performing to the level many expected.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 2
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1