Feb 2, 2011, 9:41 PM EDT
The Bucks just cannot seem to catch a break. Or, they are catching too many breaks.
Power forward Drew Gooden will be out for the next 4-to-6 weeks due to ongoing plantar fasciitis in his left foot, the team announced
Gooden had missed the last six games (and 21 overall this season) due to this and rather than keep fighting through it he will get treatment. Which makes more sense than watching him limp through games and not produce at the level expected of a guy who just signed a five-year, $32 million deal.
But this is just the latest in a long line of Bucks injuries this season that have kept the team from performing to the level many expected.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 1
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 2
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 8
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 14
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11