Feb 2, 2011, 9:41 PM EDT
The Bucks just cannot seem to catch a break. Or, they are catching too many breaks.
Power forward Drew Gooden will be out for the next 4-to-6 weeks due to ongoing plantar fasciitis in his left foot, the team announced
Gooden had missed the last six games (and 21 overall this season) due to this and rather than keep fighting through it he will get treatment. Which makes more sense than watching him limp through games and not produce at the level expected of a guy who just signed a five-year, $32 million deal.
But this is just the latest in a long line of Bucks injuries this season that have kept the team from performing to the level many expected.
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 2
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 13
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 23
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 24