Feb 1, 2011, 9:44 AM EDT
Stan Van Gundy said Monday night his team is not defending well enough to contend. He’s right.
Emeka Okafor’s streak of 306 consecutive games played comes to an end tonight (strained oblique).
Six first round draft picks, some name free agents (Al Jefferson), and the 2011 Timberwolves are pretty much the same as the 2009 version.
The Knicks are feeling good about Timofey Mozgov again.
The Lakers 10 assists on Sunday were the lowest total for a Laker home game in 50 years.
Tonight begins the Spurs annual rodeo road trip (when the rodeo kicks them out of their building for two weeks). Just don’t talk to Gregg Popovich about bonding.
JaVale McGee wants your dunk contest ideas… no, not that one. Only the serious ones.
Joakim Noah has been cleared for non-contact drills at Bulls practices.
Why Jim O’Brien was fired in numbers.
Allen Iverson will not be playing in Turkey (or anywhere else) until mid-March.
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 0
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 4
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 30
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 5
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 21