Feb 1, 2011, 9:44 AM EST
Stan Van Gundy said Monday night his team is not defending well enough to contend. He’s right.
Emeka Okafor’s streak of 306 consecutive games played comes to an end tonight (strained oblique).
Six first round draft picks, some name free agents (Al Jefferson), and the 2011 Timberwolves are pretty much the same as the 2009 version.
The Knicks are feeling good about Timofey Mozgov again.
The Lakers 10 assists on Sunday were the lowest total for a Laker home game in 50 years.
Tonight begins the Spurs annual rodeo road trip (when the rodeo kicks them out of their building for two weeks). Just don’t talk to Gregg Popovich about bonding.
JaVale McGee wants your dunk contest ideas… no, not that one. Only the serious ones.
Joakim Noah has been cleared for non-contact drills at Bulls practices.
Why Jim O’Brien was fired in numbers.
Allen Iverson will not be playing in Turkey (or anywhere else) until mid-March.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 0
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 2
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13