Feb 1, 2011, 9:44 AM EST
Stan Van Gundy said Monday night his team is not defending well enough to contend. He’s right.
Emeka Okafor’s streak of 306 consecutive games played comes to an end tonight (strained oblique).
Six first round draft picks, some name free agents (Al Jefferson), and the 2011 Timberwolves are pretty much the same as the 2009 version.
The Knicks are feeling good about Timofey Mozgov again.
The Lakers 10 assists on Sunday were the lowest total for a Laker home game in 50 years.
Tonight begins the Spurs annual rodeo road trip (when the rodeo kicks them out of their building for two weeks). Just don’t talk to Gregg Popovich about bonding.
JaVale McGee wants your dunk contest ideas… no, not that one. Only the serious ones.
Joakim Noah has been cleared for non-contact drills at Bulls practices.
Why Jim O’Brien was fired in numbers.
Allen Iverson will not be playing in Turkey (or anywhere else) until mid-March.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 0
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7