Feb 1, 2011, 9:44 AM EDT
Stan Van Gundy said Monday night his team is not defending well enough to contend. He’s right.
Emeka Okafor’s streak of 306 consecutive games played comes to an end tonight (strained oblique).
Six first round draft picks, some name free agents (Al Jefferson), and the 2011 Timberwolves are pretty much the same as the 2009 version.
The Knicks are feeling good about Timofey Mozgov again.
The Lakers 10 assists on Sunday were the lowest total for a Laker home game in 50 years.
Tonight begins the Spurs annual rodeo road trip (when the rodeo kicks them out of their building for two weeks). Just don’t talk to Gregg Popovich about bonding.
JaVale McGee wants your dunk contest ideas… no, not that one. Only the serious ones.
Joakim Noah has been cleared for non-contact drills at Bulls practices.
Why Jim O’Brien was fired in numbers.
Allen Iverson will not be playing in Turkey (or anywhere else) until mid-March.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 22
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 24
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8