Feb 1, 2011, 9:44 AM EST
Stan Van Gundy said Monday night his team is not defending well enough to contend. He’s right.
Emeka Okafor’s streak of 306 consecutive games played comes to an end tonight (strained oblique).
Six first round draft picks, some name free agents (Al Jefferson), and the 2011 Timberwolves are pretty much the same as the 2009 version.
The Knicks are feeling good about Timofey Mozgov again.
The Lakers 10 assists on Sunday were the lowest total for a Laker home game in 50 years.
Tonight begins the Spurs annual rodeo road trip (when the rodeo kicks them out of their building for two weeks). Just don’t talk to Gregg Popovich about bonding.
JaVale McGee wants your dunk contest ideas… no, not that one. Only the serious ones.
Joakim Noah has been cleared for non-contact drills at Bulls practices.
Why Jim O’Brien was fired in numbers.
Allen Iverson will not be playing in Turkey (or anywhere else) until mid-March.
- The Extra Pass: Deron Williams is the difference for Nets; plus Thursday’s recaps 0
- Thursday night NBA grades: Any more questions for LaMarcus Aldridge? Didn’t think so. 2
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 9
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 21
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 6
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (64)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)