Feb 1, 2011, 3:33 PM EDT
Deep breathes Lakers fans. Deep breathes. This is not serious.
The injury was suffered during the Boston game. An MRI was conducted — you can’t bee too careful with Bynum’s knees — but there is no structural damage. He’s day-to-day.
These kinds of nicks and bruises happen during the season to almost everyone. This does not get to be part of the injury-prone Bynum discussions. So long as nothing is structural Lakers fans can breathe easy.
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 4
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11