Feb 1, 2011, 3:33 PM EDT
Deep breathes Lakers fans. Deep breathes. This is not serious.
The injury was suffered during the Boston game. An MRI was conducted — you can’t bee too careful with Bynum’s knees — but there is no structural damage. He’s day-to-day.
These kinds of nicks and bruises happen during the season to almost everyone. This does not get to be part of the injury-prone Bynum discussions. So long as nothing is structural Lakers fans can breathe easy.
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 40
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 60
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 19
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 39
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 30
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3