Feb 1, 2011, 3:33 PM EDT
Deep breathes Lakers fans. Deep breathes. This is not serious.
The injury was suffered during the Boston game. An MRI was conducted — you can’t bee too careful with Bynum’s knees — but there is no structural damage. He’s day-to-day.
These kinds of nicks and bruises happen during the season to almost everyone. This does not get to be part of the injury-prone Bynum discussions. So long as nothing is structural Lakers fans can breathe easy.
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 11
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 17
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 34
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 11