Feb 1, 2011, 3:33 PM EDT
Deep breathes Lakers fans. Deep breathes. This is not serious.
The injury was suffered during the Boston game. An MRI was conducted — you can’t bee too careful with Bynum’s knees — but there is no structural damage. He’s day-to-day.
These kinds of nicks and bruises happen during the season to almost everyone. This does not get to be part of the injury-prone Bynum discussions. So long as nothing is structural Lakers fans can breathe easy.
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under two hours, players barely notice 0
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 9
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 6
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 30
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33
- Accounting for Klay Thompson choosing a contract extension over new-TV-deal money 2
- Kobe Bryant calls ESPN voters who ranked him No. 40 ‘idiots’ 34