Feb 1, 2011, 11:03 AM EDT
Clippers games are a dunk fest. Usually because that Griffin guy is embarrassing someone (or just windmilling one home). But sometimes Eric Gordon (when healthy) and Baron Davis (who actually is healthy) sneak into the highlight reel.
And some nights, DeAndre Jordan just takes it over.
Jordan is the more overlooked of the freakish athletes along the Clippers front line, but he can throw it down with the best of them. And did against an overwhelmed Bucks front line Monday. Take a look for yourself.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 10
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 17
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3