Feb 1, 2011, 11:03 AM EDT
Clippers games are a dunk fest. Usually because that Griffin guy is embarrassing someone (or just windmilling one home). But sometimes Eric Gordon (when healthy) and Baron Davis (who actually is healthy) sneak into the highlight reel.
And some nights, DeAndre Jordan just takes it over.
Jordan is the more overlooked of the freakish athletes along the Clippers front line, but he can throw it down with the best of them. And did against an overwhelmed Bucks front line Monday. Take a look for yourself.
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 5
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 6
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 0
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 14
- Celtics’ legend Cedric Maxwell stood in location of Boston Marathon bombing just minutes before 3