Feb 1, 2011, 8:50 AM EST
It just seems like it has been one of those seasons for the Bucks.
With just more than four minutes left in the Bucks loss to the Clippers Sunday, Andrew Bogut’s knee collided with Randy Foye, who was diving after a loose ball. The result being Bogut had to limp off court and leave the game.
The good news: X-rays were negative. Bogut has an MRI scheduled but told the Journal-Sentinel that he thought it was just a bruise and called himself day-to-day. Results on that MRI are expected back later on Tuesday.
Bogut has spent the season battling back from a horrific elbow injury suffered late last season. He’s also had to deal with back issues this season that has kept him out of games.
The Bucks are off Tuesday but play a road back-to-back in Phoenix Wednesday then against Golden State on Thursday.
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 7
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 23
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 4
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 7
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 4
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 5
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 3
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 11