Feb 1, 2011, 8:50 AM EST
It just seems like it has been one of those seasons for the Bucks.
With just more than four minutes left in the Bucks loss to the Clippers Sunday, Andrew Bogut’s knee collided with Randy Foye, who was diving after a loose ball. The result being Bogut had to limp off court and leave the game.
The good news: X-rays were negative. Bogut has an MRI scheduled but told the Journal-Sentinel that he thought it was just a bruise and called himself day-to-day. Results on that MRI are expected back later on Tuesday.
Bogut has spent the season battling back from a horrific elbow injury suffered late last season. He’s also had to deal with back issues this season that has kept him out of games.
The Bucks are off Tuesday but play a road back-to-back in Phoenix Wednesday then against Golden State on Thursday.
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 19
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6