Feb 1, 2011, 8:50 AM EDT
It just seems like it has been one of those seasons for the Bucks.
With just more than four minutes left in the Bucks loss to the Clippers Sunday, Andrew Bogut’s knee collided with Randy Foye, who was diving after a loose ball. The result being Bogut had to limp off court and leave the game.
The good news: X-rays were negative. Bogut has an MRI scheduled but told the Journal-Sentinel that he thought it was just a bruise and called himself day-to-day. Results on that MRI are expected back later on Tuesday.
Bogut has spent the season battling back from a horrific elbow injury suffered late last season. He’s also had to deal with back issues this season that has kept him out of games.
The Bucks are off Tuesday but play a road back-to-back in Phoenix Wednesday then against Golden State on Thursday.
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 0
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 14
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 14
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 40
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 5