Feb 1, 2011, 8:50 AM EDT
It just seems like it has been one of those seasons for the Bucks.
With just more than four minutes left in the Bucks loss to the Clippers Sunday, Andrew Bogut’s knee collided with Randy Foye, who was diving after a loose ball. The result being Bogut had to limp off court and leave the game.
The good news: X-rays were negative. Bogut has an MRI scheduled but told the Journal-Sentinel that he thought it was just a bruise and called himself day-to-day. Results on that MRI are expected back later on Tuesday.
Bogut has spent the season battling back from a horrific elbow injury suffered late last season. He’s also had to deal with back issues this season that has kept him out of games.
The Bucks are off Tuesday but play a road back-to-back in Phoenix Wednesday then against Golden State on Thursday.
- Metta World Peace says Howard isn’t going anywhere because he has a hold on his… um… those 15
- In praise of the brilliant, baffling Manu Ginobili 19
- If Doc is out, who is in for Celtics? Maybe Del Negro, Frank 15
- Where does Celtics’ Rivers, Garnett trade to Clippers stand? They’re talking. 28
- Boris Diaw’s defense slowed LeBron down. I know, right? 26
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- LeBron James: “I just have to play better” (77)
- Heat’s Big Three dominate Game 4 to even the Finals at two games apiece (74)
- Report: Clippers, Celtics talks to send Garnett, Rivers to L.A. stalled (72)
- Reports: Jason Kidd finalizes deal, will be Nets new coach (62)
- Bruins stymie Blackhawks, take Game 3
- Survival and heartbreak at US Open
- Protesters back in streets of Brazilian cities
- Radio hosts fired for mocking ex-NFL player with ALS
- Posnanski: More Open heartbreak for Mickelson
- PHT: Bruins go 'above and beyond' in Gm. 3
- PHT: Hossa day to day with upper-body injury