Feb 1, 2011, 8:50 AM EDT
It just seems like it has been one of those seasons for the Bucks.
With just more than four minutes left in the Bucks loss to the Clippers Sunday, Andrew Bogut’s knee collided with Randy Foye, who was diving after a loose ball. The result being Bogut had to limp off court and leave the game.
The good news: X-rays were negative. Bogut has an MRI scheduled but told the Journal-Sentinel that he thought it was just a bruise and called himself day-to-day. Results on that MRI are expected back later on Tuesday.
Bogut has spent the season battling back from a horrific elbow injury suffered late last season. He’s also had to deal with back issues this season that has kept him out of games.
The Bucks are off Tuesday but play a road back-to-back in Phoenix Wednesday then against Golden State on Thursday.
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 11
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 17
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 34
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 11