Jan 31, 2011, 3:52 PM EDT
We mentioned it in our NBA Power Rankings: Right now Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant are carrying the Thunder. The two of them have accounted for more than half the team’s points in the last 10 games.
Which might be a problem if they were not Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook. They are so good it almost doesn’t matter.
As evidence, we give you Westbrook with the crazy quick move and dunk against the Heat Sunday. I’m not sure there is anyone quicker with the ball in their hands in the league than Westbrook.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 22
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 27
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16