Jan 31, 2011, 3:52 PM EST
We mentioned it in our NBA Power Rankings: Right now Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant are carrying the Thunder. The two of them have accounted for more than half the team’s points in the last 10 games.
Which might be a problem if they were not Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook. They are so good it almost doesn’t matter.
As evidence, we give you Westbrook with the crazy quick move and dunk against the Heat Sunday. I’m not sure there is anyone quicker with the ball in their hands in the league than Westbrook.
- Report: Knicks’ owner shoots down trade to get team Kyle Lowry 0
- The Extra Pass: Deron Williams is the difference for Nets; plus Thursday’s recaps 0
- Thursday night NBA grades: Any more questions for LaMarcus Aldridge? Didn’t think so. 3
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 9
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 21
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (64)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)