Jan 31, 2011, 3:52 PM EDT
We mentioned it in our NBA Power Rankings: Right now Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant are carrying the Thunder. The two of them have accounted for more than half the team’s points in the last 10 games.
Which might be a problem if they were not Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook. They are so good it almost doesn’t matter.
As evidence, we give you Westbrook with the crazy quick move and dunk against the Heat Sunday. I’m not sure there is anyone quicker with the ball in their hands in the league than Westbrook.
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 1
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 3
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 20
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 7
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 42