Jan 31, 2011, 3:52 PM EDT
We mentioned it in our NBA Power Rankings: Right now Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant are carrying the Thunder. The two of them have accounted for more than half the team’s points in the last 10 games.
Which might be a problem if they were not Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook. They are so good it almost doesn’t matter.
As evidence, we give you Westbrook with the crazy quick move and dunk against the Heat Sunday. I’m not sure there is anyone quicker with the ball in their hands in the league than Westbrook.
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 0
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 2
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 48
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 26
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 32
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58