Jan 31, 2011, 3:52 PM EST
We mentioned it in our NBA Power Rankings: Right now Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant are carrying the Thunder. The two of them have accounted for more than half the team’s points in the last 10 games.
Which might be a problem if they were not Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook. They are so good it almost doesn’t matter.
As evidence, we give you Westbrook with the crazy quick move and dunk against the Heat Sunday. I’m not sure there is anyone quicker with the ball in their hands in the league than Westbrook.
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 5
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 17
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 6
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 6
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31