Jan 31, 2011, 9:12 AM EDT
Mondays suck. Not much we can do about that, sorry.
But to help get you through the day we present a trio of Blake Griffin highlights from the Clippers game against the Charlotte Bobcats over the weekend. That and some strong coffee will make Monday feel a little less sucky.
While the three-quarter court ally-oop is impressive, my personal favorite is the middle one. The lob is thrown ridiculously high — watch Kwame Brown see what is coming and try to stop it, but the pass is just out of his reach. Not out of Griffin’s, though. Nothing is, we think.
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 0
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 13
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 16
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25