Jan 31, 2011, 9:12 AM EST
Mondays suck. Not much we can do about that, sorry.
But to help get you through the day we present a trio of Blake Griffin highlights from the Clippers game against the Charlotte Bobcats over the weekend. That and some strong coffee will make Monday feel a little less sucky.
While the three-quarter court ally-oop is impressive, my personal favorite is the middle one. The lob is thrown ridiculously high — watch Kwame Brown see what is coming and try to stop it, but the pass is just out of his reach. Not out of Griffin’s, though. Nothing is, we think.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13