Jan 31, 2011, 9:12 AM EDT
Mondays suck. Not much we can do about that, sorry.
But to help get you through the day we present a trio of Blake Griffin highlights from the Clippers game against the Charlotte Bobcats over the weekend. That and some strong coffee will make Monday feel a little less sucky.
While the three-quarter court ally-oop is impressive, my personal favorite is the middle one. The lob is thrown ridiculously high — watch Kwame Brown see what is coming and try to stop it, but the pass is just out of his reach. Not out of Griffin’s, though. Nothing is, we think.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 5
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18