Jan 31, 2011, 8:10 AM EDT
“You got a better chance of catching Bin Laden.”
Not very cool, but very KG. Andrew Bogut tweeted later that KG said worse to a Bucks ballboy. Don’t worry, when asked about this in the next couple days KG will say he was misquoted, or he’ll backtrack from it. Just like every star now does when caught saying something in poor taste.
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 0
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 11
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 8
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 32