Jan 31, 2011, 3:09 PM EDT
Orien Greene can play. It was always off-the-court issues that have concerned NBA front offices. Now he is getting another chance to prove he has matured and deserves to stick in the NBA.
Greene averaged 18.0, 5.1 rebounds and 5.1 assists per game with the Utah Flash this season.
Greene has had past issues with drug tests and car accidents, while playing for the Celtics, Pacers and Kings. He’s trying to prove now that he has matured. He likely will not get a lot of run with the Nets, but it’s a foot in the door. We’ll see what he does with it.
- Bugs Bunny teases the Jordan XXX in interview with Ahmad Rashad (VIDEO) 1
- Report: LeBron James calls the plays, Cavaliers coach David Blatt repeats them to team 45
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 12
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 20
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13