Jan 31, 2011, 3:09 PM EDT
Orien Greene can play. It was always off-the-court issues that have concerned NBA front offices. Now he is getting another chance to prove he has matured and deserves to stick in the NBA.
Greene averaged 18.0, 5.1 rebounds and 5.1 assists per game with the Utah Flash this season.
Greene has had past issues with drug tests and car accidents, while playing for the Celtics, Pacers and Kings. He’s trying to prove now that he has matured. He likely will not get a lot of run with the Nets, but it’s a foot in the door. We’ll see what he does with it.
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 14
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17