Jan 30, 2011, 9:05 AM EST
I’m ready to declare the Dallas Mavericks’ promotional team the best of the year. Hot on the heels of the Rick Carlisle Roll, comes this gem of a video from the second best team in the Southwest. The fact that Tyson Chandler is relevant again is a major feather in the cap of the Mavericks coaches and front office. The fact that he’s now featured in a video mashup of an 80’s old-schoool NES game? That’s a feather in the cap of their marketing department. And it rules.
In this scenario, I can say that Vince Carter is Glass Joe, right?
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 4
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 5
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 19
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 60
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8