Jan 30, 2011, 9:05 AM EDT
I’m ready to declare the Dallas Mavericks’ promotional team the best of the year. Hot on the heels of the Rick Carlisle Roll, comes this gem of a video from the second best team in the Southwest. The fact that Tyson Chandler is relevant again is a major feather in the cap of the Mavericks coaches and front office. The fact that he’s now featured in a video mashup of an 80’s old-schoool NES game? That’s a feather in the cap of their marketing department. And it rules.
In this scenario, I can say that Vince Carter is Glass Joe, right?
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 0
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 13
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31