Jan 30, 2011, 9:05 AM EST
I’m ready to declare the Dallas Mavericks’ promotional team the best of the year. Hot on the heels of the Rick Carlisle Roll, comes this gem of a video from the second best team in the Southwest. The fact that Tyson Chandler is relevant again is a major feather in the cap of the Mavericks coaches and front office. The fact that he’s now featured in a video mashup of an 80’s old-schoool NES game? That’s a feather in the cap of their marketing department. And it rules.
In this scenario, I can say that Vince Carter is Glass Joe, right?
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 7
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 23
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 4
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 7
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 4
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 5
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 3
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 11