Jan 30, 2011, 9:05 AM EDT
I’m ready to declare the Dallas Mavericks’ promotional team the best of the year. Hot on the heels of the Rick Carlisle Roll, comes this gem of a video from the second best team in the Southwest. The fact that Tyson Chandler is relevant again is a major feather in the cap of the Mavericks coaches and front office. The fact that he’s now featured in a video mashup of an 80’s old-schoool NES game? That’s a feather in the cap of their marketing department. And it rules.
In this scenario, I can say that Vince Carter is Glass Joe, right?
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 0
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 0
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 14
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 6
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 40