Jan 30, 2011, 9:05 AM EDT
I’m ready to declare the Dallas Mavericks’ promotional team the best of the year. Hot on the heels of the Rick Carlisle Roll, comes this gem of a video from the second best team in the Southwest. The fact that Tyson Chandler is relevant again is a major feather in the cap of the Mavericks coaches and front office. The fact that he’s now featured in a video mashup of an 80’s old-schoool NES game? That’s a feather in the cap of their marketing department. And it rules.
In this scenario, I can say that Vince Carter is Glass Joe, right?
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 20
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 26
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16