Jan 28, 2011, 1:22 PM EDT
At this point, shouldn’t the Trail Blazers just invest in their own MRI machine?
The Blazers got some good news in their latest MRI results that show Nicolas Batum has a bone bruise on his knee but nothing more serious, the team announced Friday morning. He is listed as day-to-day.
Batum was injured in the middle of the second quarter Thursday night while backpedaling trying to keep up with a driving Paul Pierce. There was no contact, Batum said later he just felt his knee “stretch” and it clearly was painful as Batum limped up court then after a time out went directly to the locker room.
After the game Batum said the injury was not serious but he did leave the arena on crutches.
Pierce also suffered a minor knee bruise in this game although he thought his happened later.
- Steve Kerr talks Knicks, coaching with Dan Patrick (VIDEO) 0
- NBA Power Rankings: Spurs, Clippers are your clear top two 3
- The Extra Pass: This season’s record number of threes is just the start 8
- Sunday NBA grades: Golden State’s Curry, Thompson put on a show 8
- Heat execute in final minutes, Rockets still learning, fall in Miami 20