Jan 28, 2011, 1:22 PM EDT
At this point, shouldn’t the Trail Blazers just invest in their own MRI machine?
The Blazers got some good news in their latest MRI results that show Nicolas Batum has a bone bruise on his knee but nothing more serious, the team announced Friday morning. He is listed as day-to-day.
Batum was injured in the middle of the second quarter Thursday night while backpedaling trying to keep up with a driving Paul Pierce. There was no contact, Batum said later he just felt his knee “stretch” and it clearly was painful as Batum limped up court then after a time out went directly to the locker room.
After the game Batum said the injury was not serious but he did leave the arena on crutches.
Pierce also suffered a minor knee bruise in this game although he thought his happened later.
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 0
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 8
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 11
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 49
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 60
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 89
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20