Jan 28, 2011, 1:22 PM EDT
At this point, shouldn’t the Trail Blazers just invest in their own MRI machine?
The Blazers got some good news in their latest MRI results that show Nicolas Batum has a bone bruise on his knee but nothing more serious, the team announced Friday morning. He is listed as day-to-day.
Batum was injured in the middle of the second quarter Thursday night while backpedaling trying to keep up with a driving Paul Pierce. There was no contact, Batum said later he just felt his knee “stretch” and it clearly was painful as Batum limped up court then after a time out went directly to the locker room.
After the game Batum said the injury was not serious but he did leave the arena on crutches.
Pierce also suffered a minor knee bruise in this game although he thought his happened later.
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 4
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 38
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 38