Jan 28, 2011, 1:22 PM EDT
At this point, shouldn’t the Trail Blazers just invest in their own MRI machine?
The Blazers got some good news in their latest MRI results that show Nicolas Batum has a bone bruise on his knee but nothing more serious, the team announced Friday morning. He is listed as day-to-day.
Batum was injured in the middle of the second quarter Thursday night while backpedaling trying to keep up with a driving Paul Pierce. There was no contact, Batum said later he just felt his knee “stretch” and it clearly was painful as Batum limped up court then after a time out went directly to the locker room.
After the game Batum said the injury was not serious but he did leave the arena on crutches.
Pierce also suffered a minor knee bruise in this game although he thought his happened later.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 1
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 6
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 7
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15