Jan 28, 2011, 9:42 AM EST
Nicolas Batum felt his knee “stretch” on Thursday night and even though he thinks its nothing he will get an MRI Friday.
What about Tyson Chandler for All-Star center in the West?
Yes, losing LeBron was a big part of why the Cavaliers suck this season, but don’t forget how badly they’ve drafted the last six years.
Mark Cuban calls the Forbes franchise valuations we all use “useless.” (Note: They are not perfect, but in a world where there are no other valuations out there fans and media will use the information available.)
About those valuations: If you’re a visual learner like me, seeing the Forbes data on NBA teams in graph form makes it easier to grasp (and see how much debt the Nets have).
Watch one of the Suns dunk squad entertainers dunk himself through the rim.
You’re going to have to wait until next week to get your Peja fix. Sorry.
Lon Babby wanted to clear things up with Suns fans — and let you know they are trying. Really hard.
Kwame Brown and Michael Jordan are good now.
Anderson Varejao is putting off ankle surgery to get another opinion.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 0
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 33
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 5
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 17
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 15
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 25
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11