Jan 28, 2011, 9:42 AM EDT
Nicolas Batum felt his knee “stretch” on Thursday night and even though he thinks its nothing he will get an MRI Friday.
What about Tyson Chandler for All-Star center in the West?
Yes, losing LeBron was a big part of why the Cavaliers suck this season, but don’t forget how badly they’ve drafted the last six years.
Mark Cuban calls the Forbes franchise valuations we all use “useless.” (Note: They are not perfect, but in a world where there are no other valuations out there fans and media will use the information available.)
About those valuations: If you’re a visual learner like me, seeing the Forbes data on NBA teams in graph form makes it easier to grasp (and see how much debt the Nets have).
Watch one of the Suns dunk squad entertainers dunk himself through the rim.
You’re going to have to wait until next week to get your Peja fix. Sorry.
Lon Babby wanted to clear things up with Suns fans — and let you know they are trying. Really hard.
Kwame Brown and Michael Jordan are good now.
Anderson Varejao is putting off ankle surgery to get another opinion.
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 3
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 9
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15