Jan 28, 2011, 9:42 AM EDT
Nicolas Batum felt his knee “stretch” on Thursday night and even though he thinks its nothing he will get an MRI Friday.
What about Tyson Chandler for All-Star center in the West?
Yes, losing LeBron was a big part of why the Cavaliers suck this season, but don’t forget how badly they’ve drafted the last six years.
Mark Cuban calls the Forbes franchise valuations we all use “useless.” (Note: They are not perfect, but in a world where there are no other valuations out there fans and media will use the information available.)
About those valuations: If you’re a visual learner like me, seeing the Forbes data on NBA teams in graph form makes it easier to grasp (and see how much debt the Nets have).
Watch one of the Suns dunk squad entertainers dunk himself through the rim.
You’re going to have to wait until next week to get your Peja fix. Sorry.
Lon Babby wanted to clear things up with Suns fans — and let you know they are trying. Really hard.
Kwame Brown and Michael Jordan are good now.
Anderson Varejao is putting off ankle surgery to get another opinion.
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 2
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 3
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 58
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 67
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 7
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 31