Jan 28, 2011, 9:42 AM EST
Nicolas Batum felt his knee “stretch” on Thursday night and even though he thinks its nothing he will get an MRI Friday.
What about Tyson Chandler for All-Star center in the West?
Yes, losing LeBron was a big part of why the Cavaliers suck this season, but don’t forget how badly they’ve drafted the last six years.
Mark Cuban calls the Forbes franchise valuations we all use “useless.” (Note: They are not perfect, but in a world where there are no other valuations out there fans and media will use the information available.)
About those valuations: If you’re a visual learner like me, seeing the Forbes data on NBA teams in graph form makes it easier to grasp (and see how much debt the Nets have).
Watch one of the Suns dunk squad entertainers dunk himself through the rim.
You’re going to have to wait until next week to get your Peja fix. Sorry.
Lon Babby wanted to clear things up with Suns fans — and let you know they are trying. Really hard.
Kwame Brown and Michael Jordan are good now.
Anderson Varejao is putting off ankle surgery to get another opinion.
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 15
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 10
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 17
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 21
- LeBron not wearing new LeBron 11s, Nike “redefining” shoe for him 15
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)