Jan 28, 2011, 9:42 AM EDT
Nicolas Batum felt his knee “stretch” on Thursday night and even though he thinks its nothing he will get an MRI Friday.
What about Tyson Chandler for All-Star center in the West?
Yes, losing LeBron was a big part of why the Cavaliers suck this season, but don’t forget how badly they’ve drafted the last six years.
Mark Cuban calls the Forbes franchise valuations we all use “useless.” (Note: They are not perfect, but in a world where there are no other valuations out there fans and media will use the information available.)
About those valuations: If you’re a visual learner like me, seeing the Forbes data on NBA teams in graph form makes it easier to grasp (and see how much debt the Nets have).
Watch one of the Suns dunk squad entertainers dunk himself through the rim.
You’re going to have to wait until next week to get your Peja fix. Sorry.
Lon Babby wanted to clear things up with Suns fans — and let you know they are trying. Really hard.
Kwame Brown and Michael Jordan are good now.
Anderson Varejao is putting off ankle surgery to get another opinion.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 10
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 28
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 38
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85