Jan 28, 2011, 8:59 AM EDT
The pace of the Knicks game against the small ball Heat was not as fast as you’d think (90 possessions, which is 6.6 possessions slower than the average Knicks game and even one slower than the average Heat game). Particularly in the fourth quarter.
But when the teams did get out and run we got some good highlights.
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 2
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 8
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 32
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 11