Jan 28, 2011, 8:59 AM EDT
The pace of the Knicks game against the small ball Heat was not as fast as you’d think (90 possessions, which is 6.6 possessions slower than the average Knicks game and even one slower than the average Heat game). Particularly in the fourth quarter.
But when the teams did get out and run we got some good highlights.
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 2
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 2
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 6
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 13
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 9
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 22
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43