Jan 28, 2011, 8:59 AM EDT
The pace of the Knicks game against the small ball Heat was not as fast as you’d think (90 possessions, which is 6.6 possessions slower than the average Knicks game and even one slower than the average Heat game). Particularly in the fourth quarter.
But when the teams did get out and run we got some good highlights.
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 0
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 61
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7