Jan 28, 2011, 8:59 AM EDT
The pace of the Knicks game against the small ball Heat was not as fast as you’d think (90 possessions, which is 6.6 possessions slower than the average Knicks game and even one slower than the average Heat game). Particularly in the fourth quarter.
But when the teams did get out and run we got some good highlights.
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 0
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 12
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14