Jan 28, 2011, 8:59 AM EDT
The pace of the Knicks game against the small ball Heat was not as fast as you’d think (90 possessions, which is 6.6 possessions slower than the average Knicks game and even one slower than the average Heat game). Particularly in the fourth quarter.
But when the teams did get out and run we got some good highlights.
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 0
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 13
- Celtics’ legend Cedric Maxwell stood in location of Boston Marathon bombing just minutes before 1
- 2014 PBT Awards: Executive of the Year 25
- Playoff Chase: We know all 16 teams going to dance, who dances with whom still up in air 13