Jan 28, 2011, 1:45 PM EDT
The bad news is his wrist was too sore to grip a basketball at shootaround Friday and he said he would not play against Minnesota, according to a tweet from Steve Luhm of the Tribune.
Williams strained his tendon late in the first quarter against the Spurs Wednesday but played through it and ended up with 39 points in the loss.
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 14
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 2
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 54
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6