Jan 28, 2011, 1:45 PM EDT
The bad news is his wrist was too sore to grip a basketball at shootaround Friday and he said he would not play against Minnesota, according to a tweet from Steve Luhm of the Tribune.
Williams strained his tendon late in the first quarter against the Spurs Wednesday but played through it and ended up with 39 points in the loss.
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 0
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 4
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 15
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7