Jan 27, 2011, 9:45 AM EDT
The New York Knicks have lost both meetings with the Miami Heat this season and come into Thursday’s showdown just 3-7 in their last 10 overall.
But you have to like this about Amar’e Stoudemire — he is defiant (as reported by ESPN New York).
“Nobody’s afraid of the Miami Heat.”
The Heat squad that come into the Garden Thursday will be playing more of the Knicks game — with Chris Bosh out (ankle sprain), Miami is going small. LeBron James will start at the power forward spot, and either Mike Miller or James Jones will start at the three spot, Erik Spoelstra told the Miami Herald.
This game should be entertaining — no Bosh should mean a faster tempo for the Heat, and we know the Knicks want to run. But more LeBron and Wade in the open court is something you probably should fear. (More James Jones in the open court… less scary.)
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 2
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48