Jan 27, 2011, 10:37 AM EDT
New feature here at PBT — which we are stealing from ProFootballTalk, and if we get the chance we’re going to take Florio’s lunch money, too — that is a collection of links from things we find interesting (but didn’t turn into a full post).
James Johnson likely will be assigned to the D-League by the Chicago Bulls.
Grandmama, er, Larry Johnson wants to sell you some sweet tea.
Joakim Noah has had the pins taken out of his thumb and is closer to returning to the Bulls.
There are several reports that the Nuggets are warming to trading with the Knicks. I can’t tell if that’s the truth through the smokescreen.
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 12
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 11
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 1
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 14
- Celtics’ legend Cedric Maxwell stood in location of Boston Marathon bombing just minutes before 3