Jan 27, 2011, 10:37 AM EDT
New feature here at PBT — which we are stealing from ProFootballTalk, and if we get the chance we’re going to take Florio’s lunch money, too — that is a collection of links from things we find interesting (but didn’t turn into a full post).
James Johnson likely will be assigned to the D-League by the Chicago Bulls.
Grandmama, er, Larry Johnson wants to sell you some sweet tea.
Joakim Noah has had the pins taken out of his thumb and is closer to returning to the Bulls.
There are several reports that the Nuggets are warming to trading with the Knicks. I can’t tell if that’s the truth through the smokescreen.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 22
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9