Jan 27, 2011, 10:37 AM EDT
New feature here at PBT — which we are stealing from ProFootballTalk, and if we get the chance we’re going to take Florio’s lunch money, too — that is a collection of links from things we find interesting (but didn’t turn into a full post).
James Johnson likely will be assigned to the D-League by the Chicago Bulls.
Grandmama, er, Larry Johnson wants to sell you some sweet tea.
Joakim Noah has had the pins taken out of his thumb and is closer to returning to the Bulls.
There are several reports that the Nuggets are warming to trading with the Knicks. I can’t tell if that’s the truth through the smokescreen.
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 15
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 4
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 32
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 5
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 21