Jan 27, 2011, 10:37 AM EDT
New feature here at PBT — which we are stealing from ProFootballTalk, and if we get the chance we’re going to take Florio’s lunch money, too — that is a collection of links from things we find interesting (but didn’t turn into a full post).
James Johnson likely will be assigned to the D-League by the Chicago Bulls.
Grandmama, er, Larry Johnson wants to sell you some sweet tea.
Joakim Noah has had the pins taken out of his thumb and is closer to returning to the Bulls.
There are several reports that the Nuggets are warming to trading with the Knicks. I can’t tell if that’s the truth through the smokescreen.
- LaMarcus Aldridge ruining Dwight Howard’s chance at redemption 0
- Spurs give the ball away first, then Game 2 to Dallas 8
- Bobcats fight to the end, but Heat come away with 2-0 series lead 4
- PBT Extra: How ’bout them Wizards? 12
- Phil Jackson wants Carmelo Anthony to take less money to re-sign with Knicks 54