Jan 27, 2011, 10:37 AM EDT
New feature here at PBT — which we are stealing from ProFootballTalk, and if we get the chance we’re going to take Florio’s lunch money, too — that is a collection of links from things we find interesting (but didn’t turn into a full post).
James Johnson likely will be assigned to the D-League by the Chicago Bulls.
Grandmama, er, Larry Johnson wants to sell you some sweet tea.
Joakim Noah has had the pins taken out of his thumb and is closer to returning to the Bulls.
There are several reports that the Nuggets are warming to trading with the Knicks. I can’t tell if that’s the truth through the smokescreen.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 4
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winers start with Lakers 22
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10