Jan 27, 2011, 8:38 AM EST
Ty Lawson really creates this play, he gets the penetration and with it the defenders to commit. Then he makes the deft little pass.
But J.R. Smith finishes. Strong.
This might not have even been Smith’s best dunk of the night, he had a sweet reverse on a fast break. But we like this one in traffic, where the Pistons scatter rather than end up getting dunked on.
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 14
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 5
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16