Jan 27, 2011, 8:38 AM EDT
Ty Lawson really creates this play, he gets the penetration and with it the defenders to commit. Then he makes the deft little pass.
But J.R. Smith finishes. Strong.
This might not have even been Smith’s best dunk of the night, he had a sweet reverse on a fast break. But we like this one in traffic, where the Pistons scatter rather than end up getting dunked on.
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 3
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 9
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15