Jan 27, 2011, 8:38 AM EDT
Ty Lawson really creates this play, he gets the penetration and with it the defenders to commit. Then he makes the deft little pass.
But J.R. Smith finishes. Strong.
This might not have even been Smith’s best dunk of the night, he had a sweet reverse on a fast break. But we like this one in traffic, where the Pistons scatter rather than end up getting dunked on.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 11
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 45
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11