Jan 27, 2011, 8:38 AM EDT
Ty Lawson really creates this play, he gets the penetration and with it the defenders to commit. Then he makes the deft little pass.
But J.R. Smith finishes. Strong.
This might not have even been Smith’s best dunk of the night, he had a sweet reverse on a fast break. But we like this one in traffic, where the Pistons scatter rather than end up getting dunked on.
- Kevin Love leaving Team USA not helpful, certainly not devastating either 0
- Kevin Love pulling out of USA Basketball due to lingering likelihood of trade from Timberwolves 14
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 15
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 6
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 48
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 26
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 32