Jan 27, 2011, 8:38 AM EDT
Ty Lawson really creates this play, he gets the penetration and with it the defenders to commit. Then he makes the deft little pass.
But J.R. Smith finishes. Strong.
This might not have even been Smith’s best dunk of the night, he had a sweet reverse on a fast break. But we like this one in traffic, where the Pistons scatter rather than end up getting dunked on.
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 3
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 12
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 19
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 52
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 4
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 17
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 32
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 5