Jan 26, 2011, 4:31 PM EST
Of Miami’s triad of stars, Chris Bosh is the one really enjoying the turn at celebrity. Not that he was a nobody before, but this is a whole new level of famous.
The people from Maxim do not call guys from the Toronto Raptors for sunny, poolside photo shoots. They called Bosh.
Maxim released a video of the shoot (via Ball Don’t Lie and the incomparable Holly McKenzie). Enjoy it as a little theater of the absurd. You will gain no insight into the Heat (this seems to have been shot before the season started) and little insight into Bosh. Other than that he seems to be basking in the attention and celebrity. Which is fine, so long as he brings it on the court, too. Well, once his ankle gets better.
- Thursday night NBA grades: Any more questions for LaMarcus Aldridge? Didn’t think so. 0
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 9
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 20
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 4
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 35
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (63)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)