Jan 26, 2011, 4:31 PM EST
Of Miami’s triad of stars, Chris Bosh is the one really enjoying the turn at celebrity. Not that he was a nobody before, but this is a whole new level of famous.
The people from Maxim do not call guys from the Toronto Raptors for sunny, poolside photo shoots. They called Bosh.
Maxim released a video of the shoot (via Ball Don’t Lie and the incomparable Holly McKenzie). Enjoy it as a little theater of the absurd. You will gain no insight into the Heat (this seems to have been shot before the season started) and little insight into Bosh. Other than that he seems to be basking in the attention and celebrity. Which is fine, so long as he brings it on the court, too. Well, once his ankle gets better.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 0
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 40
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 16
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 28
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 12