Jan 26, 2011, 4:31 PM EDT
Of Miami’s triad of stars, Chris Bosh is the one really enjoying the turn at celebrity. Not that he was a nobody before, but this is a whole new level of famous.
The people from Maxim do not call guys from the Toronto Raptors for sunny, poolside photo shoots. They called Bosh.
Maxim released a video of the shoot (via Ball Don’t Lie and the incomparable Holly McKenzie). Enjoy it as a little theater of the absurd. You will gain no insight into the Heat (this seems to have been shot before the season started) and little insight into Bosh. Other than that he seems to be basking in the attention and celebrity. Which is fine, so long as he brings it on the court, too. Well, once his ankle gets better.
- Tony ‘First Team All-Defense’ Allen and Mike ‘Masked Assassin’ Conley lead Grizzlies to Game 2 win over Warriors 13
- Hawks unimpressive, but pull away late for Game 2 win over Wizards 6
- Mike Conley playing Game 2 against Warriors tonight 0
- John Wall out for Wizards-Hawks Game 2 tonight 3
- PBT Extra: Will Doc Rivers sit Chris Paul in Game 2? 0
- Tony Allen on MVP Stephen Curry: “It ain’t nothing I ain’t never seen before” 23
- PBT Extra: Grizzlies searching for answers, Mike Conley in Game 2 3
- PBT Extra: Hawks need to lean on starters more, hit open looks in Game 2 0