Jan 26, 2011, 4:31 PM EDT
Of Miami’s triad of stars, Chris Bosh is the one really enjoying the turn at celebrity. Not that he was a nobody before, but this is a whole new level of famous.
The people from Maxim do not call guys from the Toronto Raptors for sunny, poolside photo shoots. They called Bosh.
Maxim released a video of the shoot (via Ball Don’t Lie and the incomparable Holly McKenzie). Enjoy it as a little theater of the absurd. You will gain no insight into the Heat (this seems to have been shot before the season started) and little insight into Bosh. Other than that he seems to be basking in the attention and celebrity. Which is fine, so long as he brings it on the court, too. Well, once his ankle gets better.
- Stan Van Gundy says he will not coach anywhere next season 0
- Spurs/Grizzlies preview: Game 2 will be closer, but will that be enough for Memphis? 0
- Report: Dwight Howard told Lakers GM he was frustrated with D’Antoni 25
- Durant, Thunder players tweet out support for Oklahoma City 6
- Brothers allege entourage of Damian Lillard beat them for taking his picture 19
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (119)
- Knicks predictably drop Game 4 to Pacers, fall behind 3-1 (93)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (87)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (74)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- Sports world keeps eye on Oklahoma tornado
- PBT: Vogel downplays war of words with LeBron
- HBT: Camera catches Marlins' Sanabia with spitball
- PBT: Howard reportedly frustrated with D'Antoni
- PBT: Durant, Thunder send support to tornado victims
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay