Jan 26, 2011, 4:31 PM EST
Of Miami’s triad of stars, Chris Bosh is the one really enjoying the turn at celebrity. Not that he was a nobody before, but this is a whole new level of famous.
The people from Maxim do not call guys from the Toronto Raptors for sunny, poolside photo shoots. They called Bosh.
Maxim released a video of the shoot (via Ball Don’t Lie and the incomparable Holly McKenzie). Enjoy it as a little theater of the absurd. You will gain no insight into the Heat (this seems to have been shot before the season started) and little insight into Bosh. Other than that he seems to be basking in the attention and celebrity. Which is fine, so long as he brings it on the court, too. Well, once his ankle gets better.
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 2
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 7
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 17
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 30