Jan 25, 2011, 12:02 PM EDT
So many things to look forward to on All-Star Weekend in Los Angeles Feb. 17-20.
What team will Carmelo Anthony be playing for? Will Kobe be the guy who goes all out to win MVP in front of the home fans? How long will the lines be at Roscoe’s Chicken & Waffles? Which will be the cooler ceremony: unveiling Jerry West’s statue out in front of Staples Center or Kobe Bryant getting his hands in cement at Grauman’s Chinese Theater in Hollywood?
And now — how cool will Ron Artest’s new mix tape be?
He’s dropping it All Star weekend, as Mark “King of Hip Hop” Medina reports at the Los Angeles Times.
“There’s going to be a bunch of celebrities on it,” Artest said. “I can’t say the names yet, but there’s going to be a bunch of people on there that you wouldn’t believe that would rap or sing. A lot of athletes, a lot of rappers and a couple comedians.”
“He’s definitely not on it,” Artest said of Gasol.
- No Kevin Love, no J.R. Smith to start, how much trouble is Cleveland in? 0
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 2
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 8
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 23
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 7